Matches today

havenhater

53 minutes ago, Davo5 said:

Given Haven's lack of cover at prop I'd have thought any additional options would be welcome,especially one with Superleague experience.

That may well be the case Davo5 but if a director sets up a deal outside his scope probably coz gets on with the player then its not in the club’s long term interest, you have to have systems and a process.... 

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 hours ago, kiln7 said:

well all i can say it doesent take a lot to call games of these days? just a wee bit of snow played in worse on the cricket field at salterbeck.

You must be an old man, I can remember Pool Road houses being built and the Salterbeck cricket ground when I was a youngster.

1 hour ago, The Voodooguru said:

Yeah it seems a very strange one, you would have thought Charlo would be snatching his hand off giving how he sets his teams up. But there has obviously been something going on in the background for it get to the stage where somebody has quit.

I was having a laugh with Haven work mates today when they were showing me some of the comments on the Haven forum regarding Bullman getting his six tries in a game. The are calling him a future haven legend, and he's also going to beat Calverts tries record !! Poor lad has only played half a dozen games and was up against amateurs, nowt like setting him up for a fall even if he is good enough to fulfill the promise.

Yeah Young Bulman certainly has the tools to be an outstanding winger as long as his attitude is right,but the kid only played a handful of open age games at Wath Brow and has played 3 for Haven so yes its rediculous to say he'll go on to surpass Calvert's record.

I thought that would happen you can't expect an amateur team to travel up here midweek at short notice. We have a few spare dates in the coming months so it makes sense to push the cov game back, feel sorry for those who have arranged travel and accommodation  though.

7 hours ago, Seabrook said:

I'm hearing the Siddal fixture is to be rearranged for this coming Sunday. 17th March.

Really hope this is not the case as me and 7 others have already booked and paid for our trains and hotels. Not money id like to be wasted..

When are we likely to hear about this? 

Surf dudes with attitudes, (Kinda groovy), Laid back moods. Sky above, sand below (Good vibrations), Feelin' mellow. Won't give it up, Don't wanna stop....Don't wake me up, Don't wake me up if I'm dreamin', California dreams, Just let me lay here in the sun, Until my dream is done

On 3/5/2019 at 6:57 PM, Old Frightful said:

Just been listening to Hull KR chairman Neil Hudgell on Radio Blunderside.

He was talking about the reasons why they came to a ban of two matches rather than five, and admitted being on the panel.

So, he's admitted to being on the disciplinary panel who decided the ban should be two rather than five.

Teŕific.

18 hours ago, scott said:

Really hope this is not the case as me and 7 others have already booked and paid for our trains and hotels. Not money id like to be wasted..

No officials assigned to game on RFL Website, doesn’t bode well.

HW

19 minutes ago, Bearman said:

Sorry Scot its definitely off.

http://www.coventrybears.com/blog/club-statement-workington-town-postponement

We lose money too as we have been advertising the game and sold hispitality.

Now we have only 1 home game in 10 weeks, how are we supposed to build a fan base on that?

Hopefully the rearranged game will be in them 10 weeks. It's ridiculous they come up with these schedules for clubs. 

20 minutes ago, dkw said:

Hopefully the rearranged game will be in them 10 weeks. It's ridiculous they come up with these schedules for clubs. 

Our league doesn’t matter mate . SL and the Championship took all the time and thought . Then we were an afterthought of what was left . It is ridiculous 

4 minutes ago, DavidM said:

Our league doesn’t matter mate . SL and the Championship took all the time and thought . Then we were an afterthought of what was left . It is ridiculous 

Yep, pretty disgusting the way they treat this league and the clubs. Considering they are tasked with the stewardship and governance of the game as a whole its pretty obvious they don't give a about anyone below SL and the top few championship clubs. 

Archived