Toronto Prediction

vitocorleone

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Batley Bob said:

I hadn't realised that you had gone DR with Huddersfield - when was this announced?

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

There has always been the possibility of working with the Giants, the relationship between the clubs has always been there with joint lottery and the community sometimes link up.

How official does it need to be? 

1950s Gallant Youth, 2000 Bulldog

I remember an article saying it was being considered with fartown but at minute black handforth tommo even moore would get a run in middle

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

On ‎3‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 12:11 PM, Dog forever said:

Dewsbury very nearly turned them over, toulouse battered them. It might be wishful thinking on my part ,but I thought in front of the cameras we might show a glimmer of what we are capable of.

On this theme it seems that Toronto have only really battered one side this year i.e. Rochdale 58-6 . Their other victories have been York 14-0 ; Widnes 30-6 ; Leigh 14-8 ; Dewsbury 22-17. Maybe we should judge our performance on Sunday by these scores i.e. if we do not get battered by 50 (e.g. like Rochdale did ) then maybe things are not so bad . Who knows !!!

2 hours ago, ernieone said:

There has always been the possibility of working with the Giants, the relationship between the clubs has always been there with joint lottery and the community sometimes link up.

DR is a formal arrangement restricted to two clubs from their respective divisions. Loan deals can be made with any club from any division on an ad hoc basis, but yiu know all of this Ernie. I wasn't stirring the pot, it was  just that I thought MD had said he wasn't going into a DR with any club this year. Clearly I was mistaken.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

3 hours ago, ernieone said:

official enough so that those that dont like it might say sod it.

1 hour ago, nineoil said:

On this theme it seems that Toronto have only really battered one side this year i.e. Rochdale 58-6 . Their other victories have been York 14-0 ; Widnes 30-6 ; Leigh 14-8 ; Dewsbury 22-17. Maybe we should judge our performance on Sunday by these scores i.e. if we do not get battered by 50 (e.g. like Rochdale did ) then maybe things are not so bad . Who knows !!!

Coupon is giving Batley 24 start.

On current form, doing better than that would be a positive sign.

Come on Batley!

Surely it is Kevin and Paul Harrison you need to listen to rather than Matt both Kevin and Paul Harrison have said if it is in Batleys favour then dual registration would be used, what they would not do is to go to the extreme of other clubs who rely on dr to put a side on to the pitch.

1950s Gallant Youth, 2000 Bulldog

Good win for Catalans - will Batley make it two away wins at the same ground on the same day? I reckon that would be some kind of record if they did.

42 minutes ago, Blind side johnny said:

Good win for Catalans - will Batley make it two away wins at the same ground on the same day? I reckon that would be some kind of record if they did.

????????????????????????????????

"you never win a game unless you beat the guy in front of you. The score on the board doesn’t mean a thing. That’s for the fans. You’ve got to win the war with the man in front of you. You’ve got to get your man." - Vince Lombardi.

Archived