Toronto Prediction

vitocorleone

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Again how do you fathom us dogs scoring 3x converted tries against super league hopefulls?

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

13 minutes ago, 9' oller said:

Again how do you fathom us dogs scoring 3x converted tries against super league hopefulls?

Dewsbury very nearly turned them over, toulouse battered them. It might be wishful thinking on my part ,but I thought in front of the cameras we might show a glimmer of what we are capable of.

I noticed Rawsthorne didn’t play against Toulouse and against Dewsbury he was the weak link, with Lussick the daft one, giving away the most penalties. 

If they are included this week, perhaps you might want to target them. 

Every little helps, even from across the great divide (no, not the Atlantic)!

Legs, Dews, Legs.

19 hours ago, redditchbulldog said:

yes like mid 70's when wins were very few and hard to get and we were in the bottom 3 of the league with likes of Huyton and Doncaster

Remember those days well. I also remember a season where our leading tryscorer only scored 4 Tries. We did not usually win the away games at Alt Park Huyton or Tattersfield Doncaster usually at the Mount we had a chance. Dark days indeed.  My score prediction is 42-10 Toronto .Like most of our supporters I struggle to see where our next points will come from. As usual there will be 4-5 changes and for spell we will defend well but our offence is slow and predictable and we do tend to fall away in these sorts of games. Free scoring Toulouse up  next it does not get any easier . We as a club, and for the fans need a performance my challenge to the team is sort it out and give us something to cheer.

On 3/12/2019 at 7:55 PM, redditchbulldog said:

yes like mid 70's when wins were very few and hard to get and we were in the bottom 3 of the league with likes of Huyton and Doncaster

Can't remember the exact year,probably late 60's or early 70's.

We won the first 2 games,there was such euphoria.

Then lost the next 14.

Could the weather be a leveller?

I expect your team to do much better than you lot are predicting - players always want to do well against Toronto.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

1 minute ago, redditchbulldog said:

see in the press that he said there will be changes again, the tinkerman strikes again , our own claudio ranieri

Ding a Ling!

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

10 minutes ago, redditchbulldog said:

see in the press that he said there will be changes again, the tinkerman strikes again , our own claudio ranieri

Genuine question - After last Sunday would you want him to go with the same side? 

I know I wouldn't. 

Must pick Jouffret whatever current form, 1-5 should pick itself, Scott, Retts  Wood M, LewGal, JC, Louis, 7?, Gledhill, Leak, 10? Manning or Tomlinson of Downs 2nd row, Brown. Subs Ward, any from Bienek, Everett, Dickinson, Bretherton abmnd whoever isn't at 7. Too much messing with team....why are we discussing this though,  it's not the team that needs changing.

Fill ball with sand otherwise drop on a thon. Although if they pepper our back line with up and unders- give em a few back

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

17 minutes ago, RogerT said:

Tom Lillycrop got sin binning sufficient.  

I should think so, didn't even deserve that tbh

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

I am afraid not me, taking the wife to hospital for a MRI scan, yes they do, do them on Sundays and it's late on Sunday dinner time/early afternoon.

Oh  dear, hope all goes well. Will be at Northern Maverick watching the game - Pub told me they expect to be packed to capacity, apparently everyone expecting them lads from Batley to give our chaps a game....so tell 'em not to disappoint..!!

Archived