It hurts me to say this.

RogerT

12 hours ago, Kevin Nicholas said:

I read your comments and insults.

I have no bull  to add and no cut and paste and no excuses.

if you wish to discuss come and speak to me but if you dont want to then dont.

Against advice from good people i will probably still read your comments but there is little point  me posting any attempt at positivety as i appear to have no credibility certainly on here.

The Board headed by myself will continue to do what we think is best for the Club which will not be good enough for posters on here. I wish that was not the case but it is .

21 minutes ago, DOGFATHER said:

I'm not convinced about playing Lillicrop and Ward in the same pack TBH. Both have a very similar type of game and neither are the biggest of forwards. I think against the full time teams you have to play a big pack to stand any chance.

ward not in the squad

3 hours ago, Kayakman said:

True...but its just a short hike to Hull for the loyal Batley fans....

Ha! Some of them won't even travel to Dewsbury. :tongue:

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

I reckon the hurt of losing to shams at Easter will be the final straw, the fat lady will of bellowed and if anybody expects interest and pride to remain going through summer you'd be ludicrous.

I've never predicted a loss to Dewsbury in 28 yrs it hurts too much and is blasmify!

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

On 3/16/2019 at 10:41 AM, doggystyle said:

In response to Kevin, you got my two penneth on Sunday after a slight dig at myself (had I watched the game or just called up for a drink). I paid my £20 and in return watched absolute dross. Final insult being the lads couldn't even be bothered to acknowledge the supporters with the exception of Dave Scott. His Mama taught him manners. I was all set for a weekender over at the easy coast today then Hull tomorrow. No thank you. Not wasting anymore money til I've got my head round what the hell is going on at the club.

Credit where it's due we have signed a loanee scrum half, which was a criticism of mine that no new blood would be brought in now Diskin has "his team". Good news. Shame the club didn't share it, announce the signing with a warm welcome for Mr Russell. Was only discovered on the team sheet as an almost after thought.

Maybe when the weather picks up I will try again to call up and see what is on offer at the Mount. I've supported the club through a few relegation battles and have never called for a coach to be sacked, until this one. Even if we do survive I hope that there will be fresh eyes picking the team next year. Enough is enough.

100% mate, why waste time kevin coming to speak to you, you dont listen to fans anyway, for some reason you still think matt diskin is doing a great job, it shows on the field and in the terraces how good its going, and if something isnt done soon it will only get worse, im with doggystyle and the season ticket holders that i saw throw there season ticket away after bulls match, enough is enough and i for one of the many has done with it, im not wasting my hard earned money on dire rugby, rochdale should of beat us, we was lucky, york should of beat us we was lucky, we wont be as lucky nxt time, as i and everyone else cannot see were a win is coming from

2 hours ago, stevieb said:

100% mate, why waste time kevin coming to speak to you, you dont listen to fans anyway, for some reason you still think matt diskin is doing a great job, it shows on the field and in the terraces how good its going, and if something isnt done soon it will only get worse, im with doggystyle and the season ticket holders that i saw throw there season ticket away after bulls match, enough is enough and i for one of the many has done with it, im not wasting my hard earned money on dire rugby, rotherham should of beat us, we was lucky, york should of beat us we was lucky, we wont be as lucky nxt time, as i and everyone else cannot see were a win is coming from

Good team are Rotherham.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

I dont have a issue with the board but I do with our coach I feel were going backwards fast and I'm not in favour of be belittling players in public  this in my opinion doesn't help moral in any way at all. it's a private issue not for the coach to slate players to the press causing unrest surely . I hope you read this kev and address the issue of what seems to a be issue of coach thinking he bigger than the team 

On 3/15/2019 at 11:45 PM, Kevin Nicholas said:

I read your comments and insults.

I have no bull  to add and no cut and paste and no excuses.

if you wish to discuss come and speak to me but if you dont want to then dont.

Against advice from good people i will probably still read your comments but there is little point  me posting any attempt at positivety as i appear to have no credibility certainly on here.

The Board headed by myself will continue to do what we think is best for the Club which will not be good enough for posters on here. I wish that was not the case but it is .

The performance today was spirited. I thought Manning was the best player. He also made both tries. I suppose it may be said that dropping him last week inspired his performance today. Really he is too good to not play every week though. 

The problem seems to be translating the form from the training pitch into actual games. That ultimately is Matt's responsibility as coach and I am sure he is working to fix this. 

I thought his latest interview with the Yorkshire evening post was better. The top sides' coaches complain about the referrees so it's good to see Matt show some spirit there. 

I like to see your responses here and I am sure once the confidence is back then things will improve. 

Archived