CHALLENGE CUP

silverfox

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, GentlemanJim said:

nope. Haven police

Have a look in the mirror mate then give yourself a shake then repeat  not everyone who disagrees with me is a haven fan this will stop you looking like a childish idiot on here promise

1 minute ago, GentlemanJim said:

I'm ok January poster 2

Ffs mate some people don’t live on here and post daily doesn’t mean your a haven fan you really are a sad individual who probably discourages a lot of posters as if u don’t agree your labled a haven fan 

Just now, tbgfc said:

Ffs mate some people don’t live on here and post daily doesn’t mean your a haven fan you really are a sad individual who probably discourages a lot of posters as if u don’t agree your labled a haven fan 

ok marra. You don't live on here ha

13 minutes ago, GentlemanJim said:

My point is you haven't posted for ages. You've posted today to wind folk up. Haven

I said what I saw. Stood behind the old redundant home dug out. Where I always stand and where I'll be stood next Sunday when we play against Newcastle. Come and join us if you like. Theres not many of us these days but ask for Alan. Someone will point me out to you, Gentleman Jim.

8 minutes ago, troutmaster said:

GJ,You know they are allowed on our Forum mate.

GJ,Please let this petty argument drop.We do not need this & theirs to become a full blown dust up,i understand your issue, but if forum member does not participate it does not neccessarily make them an haven fan,just let it drop and us all can get on posting our views& opinions has Davo5 quite rightly said,Thankyou members,have a goodnight has both Cumbrian teams won....

Agree with other's on here that it is worrying that we can only muster 15 fit players 4 games into the season and we still have no cover for the Half backs or Hooker.

Onto the game  and after 15 minutes it was looking like we would Hammer Siddal and then we lost all our Composure and looked more like the Amateur team with poor ball retention and silly penalties and lacking direction.I thought Wilkes,Scholey and Olstrum all stood out today but we will need to be much better next week to stand a chance of beating Newcastle.This season we will need to win  all our Home games to stand any chance of Promotion as it is already looking like anyone can beat anyone in the top 6.

I would take a win next week and then a loss the following week as League points are going to be so important and i honestly feel if we had gone to Coventry today with that squad we would have been beaten.

Archived