England RL Shirt

Lighter tops wick away sweat better

I took advantage of the deal too and was very happy with the quality of the shirt

As has been mentioned no England this year boeyond possible knights matches - if they go ahead - so end of a cycle, why not sell them off and get them out there worn and not dumped?

£50 is about the going rate, if more people bought them they wouldn’t be selling stock off. Mind you if they had more matches perhaps they would sell more? Endless argument really.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, Kris said:

Lighter tops wick away sweat better

I took advantage of the deal too and was very happy with the quality of the shirt

As has been mentioned no England this year boeyond possible knights matches - if they go ahead - so end of a cycle, why not sell them off and get them out there worn and not dumped?

£50 is about the going rate, if more people bought them they wouldn’t be selling stock off. Mind you if they had more matches perhaps they would sell more? Endless argument really.

If they got them on sale a bit earlier they'd probably sell a few more, on the run up to the autumn tests it was just about impossible to buy one and now they have finally announced the details of The Lions tests there is no shirt to buy, it'll probably come on sale in late October

100% League 0% Union

Just because I don't know doesn't mean I don't understand

4 minutes ago, Cumbrian Fanatic said:

If they got them on sale a bit earlier they'd probably sell a few more, on the run up to the autumn tests it was just about impossible to buy one and now they have finally announced the details of The Lions tests there is no shirt to buy, it'll probably come on sale in late October

This. These have been on sale for such a small window and they blew their big opportunity to sell in the months leading to the test series. England haven't even played since then to wear it again. If these have sold poorly the blame is solely at the door of the RFL for a poor cycle and no England matches.

On 3/22/2019 at 7:59 AM, The Hallucinating Goose said:

I think I'm gonna get one of these. As people have said, might as well for the price. Just to clarify then from what people are saying I should probably get one size down from what I normally get. Normally an XL in ISC so I should get an L here?? 

Yes.

Do not fear; only BELIEVE

On 3/13/2019 at 4:16 PM, tuutaisrambo said:

They've been £25 for a few weeks prior to this new price

I bought mine for £25 thinking "half price, can't say fairer than that" ! (And yep £12.50 is a kick in the crutch) ?

On 3/14/2019 at 12:12 PM, Bramstein said:

I've purchased one too given the reduction :) 

Agreed regarding the apparent inconsistency in the sizes. The last Leeds shirt I bought was supposedly a medium but it certainly doesn't look like one when I wear it!

I've got all sorts from the extreme of a M up to a 2XL !! No consistency not even from the same club.

People aren't gonna buy the England kit when it first comes out next year, they will wait till it's 12.50 ?

• 1 month later...

Mine just arrived - live in the US.  The shirt looks good though the neck is a little wierd.  However, bought a medium and a large, just in case, and the medum is way too big! Not sure about the sizing.  They are defintely a "fan fit" rather than "player fit" which is a little disappointing.

Archived