impressive Toulouse

is this the year Toulouse can get promoted  to the top table, very impressive result today, but  beating Toronto to the top spot will be difficult but I for one hope they get there,

36 minutes ago, DEANO said:

Well york beat barrow 56-0. Does that mean york have a chance

Most certainly. They pushed Toronto all the way at the beginning of the season.

There's some potential at York, most certainly. Would love to see them build as a club. Would be a good rivalry against the Hull teams.

Wells%20Motors%20(Signature)_zps67e534e4.jpg

TO definitely have a good chance. They have a settled team a good coach and a good culture in the club. They did well in the 8s last year and can kick on. 

All the pressure is on TWP and I'm not convinced they will come through as the play off system turns it into a one off game to decide promotion. 

If TO can bring in the right sort of players pre play offs someone like the very very good and hard working Gelling and get a good hard working French player off Catalans who isn't in the 17, they can go up. They need maybe 2-3 players. 

13 hours ago, owls said:

is this the year Toulouse can get promoted  to the top table, very impressive result today, but  beating Toronto to the top spot will be difficult but I for one hope they get there,

They don't need to beat Toronto to top spot. It's a top 5 playoff - so long as they make it through those playoffs to that 'Grand Final' match then they've got every chance.

If it comes down to Toronto vs Toulouse, which is quite likely, I think they'd be in with a great chance. Remember - nobody gave London a hope last year...

The fact that Toulouse have a team of back up players in the French Elite must be worth something. TW have back ups but playing dual reg at different clubs with different cultures. Little bits like that add up at the end of the year.

I suspect it won’t be long though to see both clubs in SL. A 14 team league won’t be far off. 

030910105148.jpg

http://www.wiganstpats.org

Producing Players Since 1910

Archived