I don’t believe it

fredm

we are such a poor poor side.

no confidence or organisation. 

amateurish and slow.

"you never win a game unless you beat the guy in front of you. The score on the board doesn’t mean a thing. That’s for the fans. You’ve got to win the war with the man in front of you. You’ve got to get your man." - Vince Lombardi.

1 minute ago, il cattivo said:

we are such a poor poor side.

no confidence or organisation. 

amateurish and slow.

The squad has really gone backwards over the last 3 years. The class of 2015 would have annihilated this lot, I'm afraid. Too many errors. Far too many errors. I fear for our survival this year as everyone seems to have improved apart from us. Dark days indeed.

Thought we've given it a go but starved of possession first quarter and now there speed of spreading ball to edge is lethal. Not one of their players should be playing in our league bet their wage bill is more than wakey, salford, hull kr etc.

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

To be fair yes their much better than us but how many of their players would swallow our total wage bill 

And their getting nothing off the ref either O Brian should have had a yellow card if not a red had it been the other way I’m sure we’d be down to 12 

I think we’re showing sprit just starved of possession 

1 minute ago, doggystyle said:

I agree to some extent John. It should have been a card for O'Brien. We have shown grit but no real plan once again. Tackling like toddlers. No way back in this game and time for Diskin to go!

Nail on head. It's great having spirit, but that needs underpinning with a game plan. It's also worth noting we aren't really testing Toronto here - I suspect they are playing well within themselves and could step up a couple of gears if they needed to.

But that's what they've done since inception. Blast 4 or 5 converted tries down get ref on their end and then kick back a bit. My lad whos 8 realises that it's an unfair playing field but overall second half was enjoyable or edible I'm not sure which.

All batley 're we?

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

1 minute ago, Batley Bob said:

3 in second row with Dane downs and smeaton

I really do not understand it, fair enough if we have injuries, but we are pretty much at full strength. We also had Tomlinson and Dickinson in the 17 too, the mind boggles. 

at one point smeaton and galbraith packed down as props.

think its the nature of the game these days that when we dont have head and feed our best defenders stay out of the pack as scrums are just a futile gesture at restarting the game...

"you never win a game unless you beat the guy in front of you. The score on the board doesn’t mean a thing. That’s for the fans. You’ve got to win the war with the man in front of you. You’ve got to get your man." - Vince Lombardi.

some rubbish tackles,woefull play a ball at times before it rained,devoid of ideas, how galbraith got away with his gobfull a effin n jeffin at side a ref i dont know unless hes deaf. so at least 6 will be out next week if disco sticks to his plan,  get ourselfs a 7 a side Rl setup  and we could be top a league,

only think i would note  is if i were stuck for a few players due to injuries and seen that game.

manning.scotty, cropper brownie and gledders would be my target.

2 hours ago, Chairman LMAO said:

The squad has really gone backwards over the last 3 years. The class of 2015 would have annihilated this lot, I'm afraid. Too many errors. Far too many errors. I fear for our survival this year as everyone seems to have improved apart from us. Dark days indeed.

Think a huge clear out (including coach) is called for at the end of this season.

enforced or not (depending on which league we are in).

if only we'd had a decent coach for last 3 years things could have been so different.

Archived