I don’t believe it

fredm

22 minutes ago, toffeedog said:

was it me or did he play Tomlinson at hooker saw him pack in the scrum at hooker if so his diskin on drugs ??

Not defending anyone at all but you'll find most teams do that and hooker is Loose forward. Crackers. 

WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO SWIPE THIS?

14 minutes ago, toffeedog said:

sorry got ask what's with Tomlinson gets on bench or starts every week last week winger now second ?? why no replacement for leek Hemingway or Yates just forwards with no creativity to there game 

dont worry everyone will have learned a great deal from that game, cant wait for next weeks team if coach sends at least 5 packing. we have a team that half can and other half need help,we could have had one hell of a set a players with right gaffer.:punish:

21 hours ago, Johndeere said:

Stick with that team because I don’t believe Diskin will go anywhere yet 

They deserve another chance after that performance some positives 

No doubt there will still be calls for Diskin head 

we only started realy playing when it was lashing down with rain which toronto are not used to, Disking had 2 and a half yrs chances, he must go absolute joke as a coach, needs to coach an amatuer team and work his way up, and hopefuly never come back to batley

6 minutes ago, stevieb said:

we only started realy playing when it was lashing down with rain which toronto are not used to, Disking had 2 and a half yrs chances, he must go absolute joke as a coach, needs to coach an amatuer team and work his way up, and hopefuly never come back to batley

It rains in Toronto, and a fair few of those lads hail from places in the north where it has been know to rain!

6 minutes ago, distantdog said:

It rains in Toronto, and a fair few of those lads hail from places in the north where it has been know to rain!

that wasnt just rain that was gail force rain, and no one gets the elements like we do at the mount?

Archived