Rugby league snippets

yck2017

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, DEANO said:

Is this fordys 1st signing 

Could well be. Was told at Blackpool he might be off. It would be a step upwards and I would wish him well.  Was only a matter of time before SL snapped him up. Onwards and upwards. Looking forward to this Saturday tho....but wish I was supping in the Toucan rather than the Bootham Tavern...

8 hours ago, spanishknight said:

Next week when we play at Swinton, dont forget the M62 will be closed for the weekend.

Westbound between J28 and 29 - diverting traffic up M1 onto M621 and back to M62. Might be as well picking up M1 from A1 south of A64 and then M621 in Leeds. Eastbound open.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, spanishknight said:

Fev have signed Will Dagger on loan.

Thought he looked a classy young player with a good future and hoped he would return to the Knights but now we have players back our squad looks quite large so can't have everyone.

Looks like Workingtons new stadium has been cancelled, don't know the ins and outs but don't think the councillors up there are covering themselves in glory.

On the other hand, given the new stadium was set to host 3 (!!!) 2021 World Cup games I wonder if York can now be selected for at least one of them, as should've happened in the first place.

Archived