Rugby league snippets

yck2017

Another good Harrogate Knights event last Monday, this time with Will Jubb and Matty Marsh who both expressed a desire to stay and said it’s been the most enjoyable season of their careers so far.

In my opinion Jubb is the most improved player this year and Marsh player of the season. I hope both of them stay.

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, yck2017 said:

Craig Lingard to take over, see the Bulls have released 5 players one is our old lad Matty Garside  still only 28 ? and they have lost Ethan Ryan to H.K.R. big loss there

Not sure Ryan is a big loss. His defence is weak, he'll get a rough ride in SL, (if Rovers stay up).

18 minutes ago, HaxbyKnight said:

Not sure Ryan is a big loss. His defence is weak, he'll get a rough ride in SL, (if Rovers stay up).

One trick pony in attack as well.

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

35 minutes ago, spanishknight said:

Danny Addy has signed for Leigh

Hull KR have Addy-nuff it seems.

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

2 hours ago, spanishknight said:

If your saying theres a Knights player from this season going to play for Hunslet next year Andy, I know who my monies on.

This one's not from this season, John.

Archived