Rugby league snippets

yck2017

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, Clarence Street said:

I like a quiz now and again Andy. I'll have a stab at his initials first to make it even more of a puzzle. How about T.C.? [I don't mean my favourite cartoon character either!]

Try again, boys..

10 hours ago, georgeb1 said:

Barrow are offering Fan's the chance to use standing order to pay for season tickets ( 13 quid a month ) .  could we entice a few more , and also gives a steady cash flow to the club , any idea's?

Good idea George. I tried, and failed, to get the money together for me and the missus to buy tickets when they were on promotion. To some of us it is a big expense.

1 hour ago, JonT said:

Good idea George. I tried, and failed, to get the money together for me and the missus to buy tickets when they were on promotion. To some of us it is a big expense.

Have always thought splitting the payments over 3 or 4 months helps reduce the burden of finding all the brass in one go. Many years ago Wakefield council used to collect the money monthly from your wages to pay for a season ticket for fev and that team from the dark side.

Agree, splitting payments is common at a lot of clubs. I’m in the same boat, just don’t quite have the money to afford a season ticket for me and my partner, it’s a big expense.

Also I really hope this doesn’t sound like a dig at YCK staff because there’s a lot of good work being done behind the scenes. But the only information on season tickets is the early bird renewal price which passed 57 days ago.

Thankfully Gav replied to me (thanks mate!) when I asked how much they are now and he told me the current full price.

But click on season tickets on the club website and it’s the now expired early renewal price. We really need the current prices visible, I’d class myself as a ‘hardcore fan’ but a floating fan who’s 50/50 on whether to get one or not might have their mind made up by the effort of having to ask. 

If I had any web developing skills I’d offer to help ?

8 hours ago, Gav Wilson said:

Oh eck... I meant to update that when I got the prices for you last week! ?

Straight to number 1 on my list of jobs for Friday...

I knew you’d be on it Gav. Like I say not a dig.

Now perfect peter here needs to update his stats page too ?

Archived