Rugby league snippets

yck2017

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Rob Nash said:

Really pleased to have signed Horne junior from you lads. Seems an obvious fit.

Really sad to see Graeme go. I had hoped he would be able to stay on and mentor the younger middles. Sensational footwork and soft hands when near the line, and an absolute leader every second he is on the pitch. Been a pleasure to watch him play in a Knights shirt.

• 2 weeks later...

Well just got back from two week's in Korea stayed with a good friend of our's Hock Yung, and we were treated to 4 days on jeju island Hillton by the family how boring is that pampered to death , oh' Salford have dropped there interest in Keinhorst i knew i came on here for something looking elsewhere .

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
15 hours ago, georgeb1 said:

Josh tonks signs for Batley , interesting to see how he goes in the championship, rated him in his knights days.

Absolutely agree. For a guy who wasnt the biggest he punched well above his weight. And his workrate was phenomenal.

• 4 months later...
On 04/12/2019 at 10:25, spanishknight said:

Hunslet have signed Simon Brown for the third time, hope he does more for them than he did for York, he was a total waste of time at the Knights.

And was at the Rams don't really know why teams sign him.. Other than he's a halfback... In name only

Archived