Toulouse game

Batley Bob

1 hour ago, graham fisher said:

No Jonathan Ford that’s a bonus for you.

He's being rested, whatever that implies. Bartheau is playing instead as he understands the local dialect.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, RogerT said:

And ours is !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, just as I thought nothing till just before kick off.

A totally unfair comment and attempt at a put down. We may not have the resources to ensure we publish our 19 man squad first but if you check it is out there on the Friday generally or early Saturday before game on Sunday and Rob kindly puts it on here. Also for home games we have our matchday magazine with that and more info in it if people sign up for it.  This is the best we can do as simple as that and we will continue to try to do our best in all areas but sometimes it will not be good enough.

Without the input of such people as Kevin Nicholas. Mark Campbell and Mark Sawyer to name just a few there would be very little to moan about because there would be NOTHING for us lot to moan about. These blokes don't get it right all the time but at least we have three local clubs to be proud of. The stadiums for example. Its alright to moan in a constructive manner and its also nice to give praise when warranted. Get behind your chairman and attend games if you can.Win or lose because its your money that will breed future success.Now I,m going on the Fev board for a little moan?

Thank you Kevin for your input and insight into the club, when you have time on Saturday I'll have a chat with you, not on here.

Cheers Roger T 

11 hours ago, ernieone said:

Perhaps normal service is moan, moan and more moans on the message board. What ever is done there is always Mr doom saying how terrible things are thankfully the 6 or so are not representive of the fan base.

And some just moan about other fans - that’s irony

1 hour ago, RogerT said:

Thank you Kevin for your input and insight into the club, when you have time on Saturday I'll have a chat with you, not on here.

Cheers Roger T 

Thats good Roger as i am happy to talk to you whether i agree with you or not as long as i have got time and on Saturday don’t think it will be that busy.. Same goes for anybody else.

I have rarely agreed with a coaches choice of team 100% for example and i have often spoke to them and they can always explain their decisions and  i still don’t always agree but as they say” it’s good to talk”.

i dont offer to talk to be  in some way confrontational and it is easier than typing on here.

3 hours ago, Dogstew said:

Moaning about people who moan about things.

Don't you mean moaning about people moaning about people moaning about things?

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

16 hours ago, Blind side johnny said:

He's being rested, whatever that implies. Bartheau is playing instead as he understands the local dialect.

Reports now that Robin will also be missing due to a chest injury. The absence of both regular half backs should increase Batley's chances enormously - time for you lot to trouble the bookies I reckon.

not moaning like, but whats up with retts,is dom still on naughty step and how come wardys gone from best signing in years to now not even getting waterboy gig. if russel goes back to giants in next week or so do you really think yates is going to give his all for the cause.i do wonder sometimes,:read: players go from been in MOM every week to sitting out games but yet a couple who have done some rubbish tackles past couple a games are in every game.:scratchhead:

1 hour ago, Blind side johnny said:

Don't you mean moaning about people moaning about people moaning about things?

I'm gonna finish this argument now

We have to stop moaning about the people moaning about moaning about the people moaning about the people moaning about the people moaning about moaning about the people moaning about the people moaning about the people moaning about the people moaning about moaning about the people moaning about the people moaning about the people moaning about the people moaning about the people moaning about people moaning about the people moaning about moaning about the people moaning about the people moaning about people moaning about the people moaning about moaning about the people moaning about the people moaning about people moaning about the people moaning about moaning about the people moaning about the people moaning about moaning about the people moaning about moaning about the people moaning about the people moaning about people moaning about the people moaning about moaning about the people moaning about the people moaning about people moaning about the people moaning about moaning about the people moaning about the people moaning We have to stop moaning about the people moaning about moaning about the people moaning about the people moaning about people moaning about the people moaning about moaning about the people moaning about the people moaning about people moaning about the people moaning about moaning about the people moaning about the people moaning about people moaning about the people moaning about moaning about the people moaning about the people moaning about people moaning about the people moaning about moaning about the people moaning about the people moaning about people moaning about the people moaning about moaning about the people moaning about the people moaning about people moaning about the people moaning about moaning about the people moaning about the people moaning... Is that now clear & understood. JUST STOP MOANING :)

16 minutes ago, coolie said:

We have to stop moaning about the people moaning about moaning about the people moaning about the people moaning about the people moaning about moaning about the people moaning about the people moaning about the people moaning about the people moaning about moaning about the people moaning about the people moaning about the people moaning about the people moaning about the people moaning about people moaning about the people moaning about moaning about the people moaning about the people moaning about people moaning about the people moaning about moaning about the people moaning about the people moaning about people moaning about the people moaning about moaning about the people moaning about the people moaning about moaning about the people moaning about moaning about the people moaning about the people moaning about people moaning about the people moaning about moaning about the people moaning about the people moaning about people moaning about the people moaning about moaning about the people moaning about the people moaning We have to stop moaning about the people moaning about moaning about the people moaning about the people moaning about people moaning about the people moaning about moaning about the people moaning about the people moaning about people moaning about the people moaning about moaning about the people moaning about the people moaning about people moaning about the people moaning about moaning about the people moaning about the people moaning about people moaning about the people moaning about moaning about the people moaning about the people moaning about people moaning about the people moaning about moaning about the people moaning about the people moaning about people moaning about the people moaning about moaning about the people moaning about the people moaning... Is that now clear & understood. JUST STOP MOANING :)

That's all well and good about stopping the moaners, Coolie.

But that just opens the door to all the whingers out there.... ☹️

Quid quid latine dictum sit altum videtur

24 minutes ago, Sir Jekyll Stocking said:

That's all well and good about stopping the moaners, Coolie.

But that just opens the door to all the whingers out there.... ☹️

but you've got to remember moaning's more miserable than whinging

2 hours ago, coolie said:

Too much time on you hands coolie. Go out and get a job. Lol

can we get a concussion test for diskin please.  smeaton picked again no hooker on the interchange so heaven forbid he pulls up.or gets head tested who plays hooker Tomlinson as he played nearly every other position sorry becoming a joke now with smeaton I cant tackle plays every week yet ward cant get on the 18 man squad 

Agree with Silverback....Ward was our best signing of 2018, was streets ahead in MOM table until sudden he fell out of favour late on, now going backwards. Hell of a runner onto the ball, difficult to knock over and could handle well. I've said it before, there's a blame culture. Agree, if Russell goes would either Dom or Danny give one? I mean Danny hasn't even had a crack in his position and now he's 3rd choice apparently. There is a difference between moaning/whinging and trying to have a reasonable, sensible conversation.

Wardy not played since barrow game when admittedly majority of forwards were lacklustre.

I'd have him in over cropper at minute but I'm not in driving seat

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

23 minutes ago, 9' oller said:

Wardy not played since barrow game when admittedly majority of forwards were lacklustre.

I'd have him in over cropper at minute but I'm not in driving seat

Wardy played at Sheffield and missed quite a lot of tackles, the most notable of which, was when Patch Walker ran over the top of him to score. 

Archived