Newcastle thunder

unicorn106

15 minutes ago, unicorn106 said:

Anyone know if Singleton and Barnes are fit ?

Singleton turned out last week, so I would say so, and the star says Caine is back to fitness ? And on Hopkins I hope he starts pulling trees up, but he hasn’t done anything for me so far, but of course that’s just my opinion, which might not suit the blog police utt

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, townie88 said:

Do we not name a squad list anymore?

On the main site:

WORKINGTON TOWN from:

OLIVER WILKES - Captain.

JAMIE DORAN - Vice-captain

STEVIE SCHOLEY

FUI FUI MOI MOI

JAMES WORTHINGTON

SCOTT ROOKE

PERRY SINGLETON

CLAYTON SUTTON

GORDON MAUDLING

DANNY TICKLE

KARL OLSTROM

SEAN PENKYWICZ

JONATHON WALSH

ELLIOT MILLER

CARL FORBER

SAM HOPKINS

TOM CURWEN

CAINE BARNES

TYLLAR MELLOR

Well the only positive we can take out of that is we won. Far to many penalties and dropped balls. But fair play to them for getting back into it after handing Newcastle an 18 point start on a plate. Thought both Hopkins and Tickle had their best games but we are still stuttering badly in attack. Well done though boys. Utt

Well I called Hopkins before the game and to be fair, I thought he pushed Jamie very close for mom. Think the bench won it for us today. Hopkins, moi moi and Barnes turned the game when they came on. Still plenty to work on to get the 80 minute performance but it is another 2 points in the bag

Don’t think anyone will be calling Hopkins this week . He changed the game . That’s why we buy players like him and Tickle , they were immense . I just think how good we’d be if we could hold the pill and manage the game better !! Overall though a Trojan effort from a nightmare start against a lively outfit . Fantastic attitude there 

Dennis Betts said it was an introduction to league one rugby with ‘ some strange calls and some strange actions ‘ . Must say that young ref I’ve never seen before looked like he didn’t  know the five yard rule went out ages ago 

1 minute ago, Town93 said:

Jamie Doran would still get man of the match if he didn't turn up, thought there was alot of better performances than him today

Hard to disagree mate, Hopkins turned game for me and was up with our best

I wouldn’t have Doran as MOM . I think our halves struggled at times to control and create in that game . Fair play to young Aston though I thought he was outstanding . The back to basics grunt up front changed that game when the bench came on 

3 minutes ago, Onreport said:

Hard to disagree mate, Hopkins turned game for me and was up with our best

Our subs were all spot on really brought us back into the game, wish we would use big fui as a dummy runner more he was attracting 4 or 5 players every hit up. 

Archived