Jump to content
Total Rugby League Fans Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ojx

Wolfpack vs Halifax (March 25)

Recommended Posts

Looking forward to this, always a tough battle against Halifax.

Not sure if there is an official viewing party, but with kick off at 11:00am, I was planning on heading to 3B anyway.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, ojx said:

Looking forward to this, always a tough battle against Halifax.

Not sure if there is an official viewing party, but with kick off at 11:00am, I was planning on heading to 3B anyway.

Hoping for a big crowd in Halifax...there will be some good singing thats for sure...bit of a tough crowd though,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ojx said:

Looking forward to this, always a tough battle against Halifax.

Not sure if there is an official viewing party, but with kick off at 11:00am, I was planning on heading to 3B anyway.

I think the game starts at 10am EDT. We went to Daylight Savings Time, but the Brits are not yet on summer time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, John WP Fan said:

I think the game starts at 10am EDT. We went to Daylight Savings Time, but the Brits are not yet on summer time.

That happens on 31st March John.


rldfsignature.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, deluded pom? said:

That happens on 31st March John.

Unless the Brits choose to delay the change and have a recorded vote in the House of Commons which will then be delayed as nauseum...they will just have to make up the time some other way...its the fault of the French of course.  May says the time change WILL take place...just at another time....sometime in the future.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I talked to 3B yesterday and they are showing the match..11AM our time..I plan on being there....we need a good competition going between 3B and NorMav to see who can host the best viewing..must admit NorMav made a good effort last weekend...I mean PIES..that's excellent

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, deluded pom? said:

You're starting to bore me now Kman. Don't you have a pedalo to sail?

Cut us some slack on this end...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, deluded pom? said:

All you ever bang on about is Brexit.

Well the whole thing is a ridiculous shambles and a bit of a worldwide comedy at the moment...its making you guys the laughingstock of the world along with Trump....I'll try to tone it down though if only you folks could put  the thing to bed over there once and for all......its like a big Monty Python skit to be honest.

Just make an actual damn decision will ya.

Edited by Kayakman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Let's stick to RL and all things Wolfpack..we don't argy bargey about darnfool politicans of any stripe...

after all we are 5 weeks and 3 days away from our home opener..isn't that exciting enough??

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, RobertAM said:

Let's stick to RL and all things Wolfpack..we don't argy bargey about darnfool politicans of any stripe...

after all we are 5 weeks and 3 days away from our home opener..isn't that exciting enough??

Its time to bring the boys home Robert!   I see they are offering free tickets to the 9's for the season ticket holders.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

saw that..fantastic!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Team put it on the twitter-feednow..no official Viewing Party but unofficial works for me.!.

and it will be only 5 weeks - 35 days - 840hrs to go until we welcome those noisy fun loving Swinton fans to Lamport  can't wait

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Kayakman said:

Well the whole thing is a ridiculous shambles and a bit of a worldwide comedy at the moment...its making you guys the laughingstock of the world along with Trump....I'll try to tone it down though if only you folks could put  the thing to bed over there once and for all......its like a big Monty Python skit to be honest.

Just make an actual damn decision will ya.

We've already made the decision. ??  Up The Fax! 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

see from squad notification Sims is back..good news...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

CH  - are you going to 3B tomorrow??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, RobertAM said:

CH  - are you going to 3B tomorrow??

'Fraid not Robert....if you are, enjoy.   We likely won't come in to Toronto now until the home opener.   Got a crazy busy April on the homefront calendar.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OK  see u in 5 weeks. Gotta big group coming to the opener..folks from Utah(!), Montreal, Niagara, Hamilton and Pickering....

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RobertAM said:

OK  see u in 5 weeks. Gotta big group coming to the opener..folks from Utah(!), Montreal, Niagara, Hamilton and Pickering....

You are just a big party animal Robert...send them home with smiles on their faces big fella.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How many bums in seats for this match. Say what you will about TWP, we get matchday attendance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Watching the match in beautiful BC.  It's going to be 13 here today and while I miss attending Wolfpack matches in person, can't complain about this weather!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Uvam Acerbam said:

How many bums in seats for this match. Say what you will about TWP, we get matchday attendance.

2090.   Their second largest home attendance from 5 home games.  Only Leigh had more at 2245.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...