John Drake

24 Mar: SL: London Broncos v Hull FC KO 3pm

Who will win?  

49 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Who will win?

• London Broncos
    • Hull FC

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 24/03/19 at 15:00

I think Hull to win by 12, but wouldn't be surprised to see London pull off another shock.

They seem to have some real momentum atm.

Hull by 12+. Broncos have done very well so far but let's be honest they have beaten two very poor teams in Leeds and Wigan.

• Like 1

Two good wins out of three in my absence, if this carries on their might be a whip round to make my next trip down under one way.. Still I am sure Danny Ward has made the point that was then and this is now against a Hull FC side that as I have posted many a time on this board should be the major force east of the pennines.

A tough ask and Hull by 12 but by now you know I never tip the Broncos and why.

?

The dominant ideas in society are always and everywhere the ideas of the ruling class. And always and everywhere they portray us as stupid, untrustworthy with bad motives. Show us respect sir. We gave you everything progressive there is. We gave you democracy. We demand some too.

Eddie Demsey RMT

There were 17.4m people who voted to leave the European Union.

"Any attempt to try to cast their vote aside, as if they didn’t mean it or didn’t understand the consequences, whereas everybody else did, is a bit of a slur on the individuals who took the time to vote, many of them for the first time

Ian Lavery - Labour party chair  - 29th March 2019

Looks like Westerman will be out and maybe Paea back in.  If MP isn’t proved fit, it will be another relatively light pack v LB.  London will certainly fancy their chances.

Hull by 9.  Try and 3 drop goals.

I've voted London, by 2 points for another nailbiter.

There's a sickness in the Hull club and it's unable to actually get the team playing in any consistent way despite a near full first XVII. Its excuses last week about not having three props yet it let one of our exciting prospects go (to Toronto) a player who puts in a shift no matter what, he's loaned out our new signing from London (also a prop) and knew two of our props were not going to be playing for a fair few months before season started, we had ZERO homegrown props in the XVII, in fact we only had TWO homegrown players in the run on XIII and four in total.

The sickness needs removing before it grows into an even bigger cancer!

2 minutes ago, Denton Rovers RLFC said:

we had ZERO homegrown props in the XVII,

Not including Masi?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lowdesert said:

Looks like Westerman will be out and maybe Paea back in.  If MP isn’t proved fit, it will be another relatively light pack v LB.  London will certainly fancy their chances.

Hull by 9.  Try and 3 drop goals.

But surely that's 7.

Did you give the extra 2 to Wigan?

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, westlondonfan said:

London by 10. I think there will be a great atmosphere in the ground for this one after the win at Leeds.

Hoping so. Need to get the drum and chants out early!

• Like 2

All things being equal Hull should win this, but who knows? London have already proven themselves to be worthy opponents and Hull can look like champions one week and relegation fodder the next. We could win by 30+ or could get turned over. I don't sit on the fence often, but I really don't know how to call this one.

After what I witnessed last week, I fear London may well have their fourth win by Sunday tea time. If Westerman is missing, that's a big loss for us as he's had a great start to the season. I doubt Savelio will be made available, probably a game too soon for him.

I think this will be a close one, if we do win I fancy it may well be our backs that tip the balance in our favour but, as the game's usually won in the forwards, we may well come up short.

Nevertheless, I'll be wandering down for this one. Having to drive down so it'll be my first sober game in quite some time. :(

Four of us leaving Hull and picking up a pal from Digby, Lincs en route.

I wonder if Browny will be in attendance? :huh:

SL Steve Prescott Man of Steel 2016 - Danny Houghton  SL Top Gun 2016/2017 - Marc Sneyd (83%/89% goal success)

SL Hit Man 2016/2017 - Danny Houghton (1,289/1,123 tackles)  SL Club of the Year 2016 - Hull FC

SL Coach of the Year 2016 - Lee Radford   RL Challenge Cup Winners 2016/2017 - Hull FC

All in all, not a bad couple of years, I suppose...

I'm going to say us by 18. I've decided not to be conservative here. This is either gonna be a battering by Hull or really close. People are getting a little carried away with London I feel. They beat Leeds and Wigan but only by 2 points and those teams are ###### this year. 

6 hours ago, Quinskolar said:

Maybe another record crowd at Ealing. We are getting to like this SL malarkey. Feed Hull FC jellied eels before the game and Broncos will win by 50!

Weather looks like it's going to be a belter ......think we'll have 3500

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Old Frightful said:

After what I witnessed last week, I fear London may well have their fourth win by Sunday tea time. If Westerman is missing, that's a big loss for us as he's had a great start to the season. I doubt Savelio will be made available, probably a game too soon for him.

I think this will be a close one, if we do win I fancy it may well be our backs that tip the balance in our favour but, as the game's usually won in the forwards, we may well come up short.

Nevertheless, I'll be wandering down for this one. Having to drive down so it'll be my first sober game in quite some time. :(

Four of us leaving Hull and picking up a pal from Digby, Lincs en route.

I wonder if Browny will be in attendance? :huh:

Will you be taking the Lincoln Castle route?

2 hours ago, Lowdesert said:

Will you be taking the Lincoln Castle route?

Not sure if my car is that seaworthy.

SL Steve Prescott Man of Steel 2016 - Danny Houghton  SL Top Gun 2016/2017 - Marc Sneyd (83%/89% goal success)

SL Hit Man 2016/2017 - Danny Houghton (1,289/1,123 tackles)  SL Club of the Year 2016 - Hull FC

SL Coach of the Year 2016 - Lee Radford   RL Challenge Cup Winners 2016/2017 - Hull FC

All in all, not a bad couple of years, I suppose...