24 Mar: SL: London Broncos v Hull FC KO 3pm

Who will win?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• London Broncos
    • Hull FC

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 24/03/19 at 15:00

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Two good wins out of three in my absence, if this carries on their might be a whip round to make my next trip down under one way.. Still I am sure Danny Ward has made the point that was then and this is now against a Hull FC side that as I have posted many a time on this board should be the major force east of the pennines.

A tough ask and Hull by 12 but by now you know I never tip the Broncos and why.

When the pinch comes the common people will turn out to be more intelligent than the clever ones. I certainly hope so.

George Orwell

image.png.5fe5424fdf31c5004e2aad945309f68e.png

You either own NFTs or women’s phone numbers but not both

I've voted London, by 2 points for another nailbiter.

There's a sickness in the Hull club and it's unable to actually get the team playing in any consistent way despite a near full first XVII. Its excuses last week about not having three props yet it let one of our exciting prospects go (to Toronto) a player who puts in a shift no matter what, he's loaned out our new signing from London (also a prop) and knew two of our props were not going to be playing for a fair few months before season started, we had ZERO homegrown props in the XVII, in fact we only had TWO homegrown players in the run on XIII and four in total.

The sickness needs removing before it grows into an even bigger cancer!

1 hour ago, Lowdesert said:

Looks like Westerman will be out and maybe Paea back in.  If MP isn’t proved fit, it will be another relatively light pack v LB.  London will certainly fancy their chances.

Hull by 9.  Try and 3 drop goals.

But surely that's 7.

Did you give the extra 2 to Wigan?

All things being equal Hull should win this, but who knows? London have already proven themselves to be worthy opponents and Hull can look like champions one week and relegation fodder the next. We could win by 30+ or could get turned over. I don't sit on the fence often, but I really don't know how to call this one.

After what I witnessed last week, I fear London may well have their fourth win by Sunday tea time. If Westerman is missing, that's a big loss for us as he's had a great start to the season. I doubt Savelio will be made available, probably a game too soon for him.

I think this will be a close one, if we do win I fancy it may well be our backs that tip the balance in our favour but, as the game's usually won in the forwards, we may well come up short.

Nevertheless, I'll be wandering down for this one. Having to drive down so it'll be my first sober game in quite some time. :(

Four of us leaving Hull and picking up a pal from Digby, Lincs en route.

I wonder if Browny will be in attendance? :huh:

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

11 hours ago, Old Frightful said:

After what I witnessed last week, I fear London may well have their fourth win by Sunday tea time. If Westerman is missing, that's a big loss for us as he's had a great start to the season. I doubt Savelio will be made available, probably a game too soon for him.

I think this will be a close one, if we do win I fancy it may well be our backs that tip the balance in our favour but, as the game's usually won in the forwards, we may well come up short.

Nevertheless, I'll be wandering down for this one. Having to drive down so it'll be my first sober game in quite some time. :(

Four of us leaving Hull and picking up a pal from Digby, Lincs en route.

I wonder if Browny will be in attendance? :huh:

Will you be taking the Lincoln Castle route?

2 hours ago, Lowdesert said:

Will you be taking the Lincoln Castle route?

Not sure if my car is that seaworthy.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Archived