24 Mar: SL: London Broncos v Hull FC KO 3pm

Who will win?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• London Broncos
    • Hull FC

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 24/03/19 at 15:00

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, cookey said:

Sold Out signs up?

Really?, we've already got our tickets so that would be fantastic.

Westerman and Minichiello both missing for Hull which is a blow, Paea and Washbrook return.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Hull are without Minichiello and Westerman and there is no Savelio yet, plus Cameron Scott is drafted in, which leads me to think that Griffin might play in the back row. Might be wrong, but I can't see why Scott would be involved otherwise, we would include another forward surely?

On 3/21/2019 at 6:06 AM, Old Frightful said:

After what I witnessed last week, I fear London may well have their fourth win by Sunday tea time. If Westerman is missing, that's a big loss for us as he's had a great start to the season. I doubt Savelio will be made available, probably a game too soon for him.

I think this will be a close one, if we do win I fancy it may well be our backs that tip the balance in our favour but, as the game's usually won in the forwards, we may well come up short.

Nevertheless, I'll be wandering down for this one. Having to drive down so it'll be my first sober game in quite some time. :(

Four of us leaving Hull and picking up a pal from Digby, Lincs en route.

I wonder if Browny will be in attendance? :huh:

Seems an opportune moment to buy a round. 

See you there.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

On 3/20/2019 at 12:51 PM, Loiner said:

Broncos have done very well so far but let's be honest they have beaten two very poor teams in Leeds and Wigan.

Danny Ward - If you are reading this, Print it, Frame it, Hang it on the Wall. ? #BroncosAreBack

On 3/22/2019 at 7:10 PM, westlondonfan said:

Not yet but if we keep going forward then that is going to happen. Those people who think that we should move to Wembly Stadium or wherever are on the wrong track in my opinion. 

How about back to Fulham? It's a nice size, has old school charm, everything in place, and the fans are very close to the pitch.

Well, this is certainly an experience....:O

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

16-14 after forward pass to Carlos, Nick Pinkney and commentator ignoring it and laughing it off saying ref was on the spot yet when Kelly was complaining that London hadn't grounded they were questioning the ref/in goal judge, bias as. Pinkney is an awful pundit

Archived