22 Mar: SL: Huddersfield Giants v Hull Kingston Rovers KO 7.45pm

Who will win?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Huddersfield Giants
    • Hull Kingston Rovers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 22/03/19 at 19:45

15 hours ago, Les Tonks Sidestep said:

And Huddersfield struggling to name 19......

Tbf i aren't too up on Hudds team, but it seems like it will be like a scene from MASH in both dressing rooms come gameday.

I'm still going for a Hudds win by 12, but obviously i would be over the moon if i am wrong.

Rovers have next to no chance, only Quinlan, Crooks, Dagger, McGuire, Greenwood, Garbutt, Jewitt, Scruton, Lannon, Linnett, Mulhern, Wardill out. Just the twelve out this week.

Ffs, how do Rovers get into this injury situation after only two months into the season. This happens every year! 

If Huddersfield can’t beat us with our injury situation then there’s no hope for them. 

18 minutes ago, Red robin said:

Rovers have next to no chance, only Quinlan, Crooks, Dagger, McGuire, Greenwood, Garbutt, Jewitt, Scruton, Lannon, Linnett, Mulhern, Wardill out. Just the twelve out this week.

Ffs, how do Rovers get into this injury situation after only two months into the season. This happens every year! 

If Huddersfield can’t beat us with our injury situation then there’s no hope for them. 

You forgot Elliot Wallis also injured and Owen Harrison on loan at Dewsbury so there's 14 unavailable.

Sean Lunt probably back after a long, long absence with his illness he is only expected to play small minutes.

Still, the probable starting 13 doesn't look too bad but the bench contains kids making debuts and who frankly are not ready for Super League.

Huddersfield have their own problems but not as acute as Rovers and with home advantage I can't see past them on this occasion.

15 minutes ago, DimmestStar said:

You forgot Elliot Wallis also injured and Owen Harrison on loan at Dewsbury so there's 14 unavailable.

Sean Lunt probably back after a long, long absence with his illness he is only expected to play small minutes.

Still, the probable starting 13 doesn't look too bad but the bench contains kids making debuts and who frankly are not ready for Super League.

Huddersfield have their own problems but not as acute as Rovers and with home advantage I can't see past them on this occasion.

Yeah, I forgot about them. So out of a squad of 30, 14 are unavailable. But it never gets reported.

Going to be a tough year for Rovers. 

Lorry has hit two bridges westbound on the A63 near Welton, the main route out of Hull is completely closed....I think Rovers' fans may be a little late arriving tonight.

Edit : A63 now reopened but it will take some time for the queues to clear.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Hudds 14 Rervers 2

Hudds 20 Rervers 2.

Arf tarm.

Hudds 30 Rervers 2.

Hudds 36 Rervers 2.

Hudds 36  Rervers 6.

Hudds 42 Rervers 8.

22 minutes ago, MZH said:

Didn't see this coming. Fancied a Huddersfield win but nothing like this.

I wonder what price you would have got on Leeds and Wigan being the bottom 2 after a quarter of the season?

What have I been carping on about before then?? This team is shot.14 injuries is far far too much to deal with. This was coming when the team was announced. 

17 minutes ago, Red robin said:

What have I been carping on about before then?? This team is shot.14 injuries is far far too much to deal with. This was coming when the team was announced. 

Yes I know you have injuries, but it might have escaped your attention that Huddersfield have been fairly rubbish so far. As I said I fancied a Huddersfield win, I didn't think you could get a result with all those guys missing, but I didn't expect it to be that one sided either.

Archived