21 Mar: SL: Wakefield Trinity v Warrington Wolves KO 7.45pm (TV)

Who will win?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Wakefield Trinity
    • Warrington Wolves

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 21/03/19 at 19:45

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wire, Saints and Cas really are a cut above the rest of us all at present.  

Win for Wire but hopefully an entertaining and close game. 

Hope the Hippo comes out on top against the Rhino this year.

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC
2012 - 2014 "The wasted years"

2013, 2014 & 2015 Official Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys"

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's left foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 

2019 - The Return of the Prodigal Son

6 minutes ago, Fezantplucka said:

Wakey will have shut down Daryl Clark to stop Wire gaining any kind of momentum.  

Daryl Clark has been superb in every game so far.  I don't know how you stop him at the mo. 

Blake Austin was very honest in his Wigan post match analysis, by saying that he wasn't playing the role he was brought over for - because of Kevin Brown's injury he's had to do far more organising and kicking than was originally planned. So in theory if you stop Austin you stop Wire.

However that might explain why Clark and Ratchford have been so good, as they have the freedom that Austin doesn't.

Either that or I'm talking bobbins.

Tough to call this one.   Wakey at home with the ability to score points from anywhere (even without Tupou and TJ).   Warrington with superior defence but lacking a little bite in attack.

I’m hoping Livett replacing Westwood will be the key here - he’s a creative player and has a great rugby brain.   His form dropped off second half of last season but this is his chance to really put himself back in the limelight.   I remember what he did at Leeds last season and Sky were raving about it for months.

Topou and Johnstone is a big miss for Wakey but Brough— minus his backchats— is still a class act. Still fancy the Wire for this as long as we keep the stupid indiscipline in check. Pains me to keep saying it but if we really want to challenge at the end of the season we need a creative and attacking scrum half—- not Dec Patton 

This was one I was looking forward to until TJ & BT were out, these two teams plus Cas & Saints and possibly Salford are the best entertainer's in SL and usually provide a good game, think the Wire may have too much now but I am usually wrong more times than I am right?

20 minutes ago, Clogiron said:

This was one I was looking forward to until TJ & BT were out, these two teams plus Cas & Saints and possibly Salford are the best entertainer's in SL and usually provide a good game, think the Wire may have too much now but I am usually wrong more times than I am right?

It's ok, we have Goodwin and Lineham out to balance things up a bit!

Archived