The Brexit (political) Party thread

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Bedford Roughyed said:

Same old racist tossers. Any party  connected to Farage will not be any different.

2 minutes ago, ckn said:

Well... who could ever have guessed that one was likely?

He does seem to have bad luck with these things.  

With the best, thats a good bit of PR, though I would say the Bedford team, theres, like, you know, 13 blokes who can get together at the weekend to have a game together, which doesnt point to expansion of the game. Point, yeah go on!

3 minutes ago, shrek said:

Can't' even plan to sit around the same table as opposition leaders without stuffing it up!

Wrong Brexit thread?

It is confusing.

Rethymno Rugby League Appreciation Society

Founder (and, so far, only) member.

1 minute ago, shrek said:

I can't even get the right Brexit thread, yet they still let me vote in referendums............!!!

Don't worry, mate! Compared to our leaders you are an intellectual giant.

(Mind you, that's a backhanded compliment if ever there was one.?)

Rethymno Rugby League Appreciation Society

Founder (and, so far, only) member.

43 minutes ago, Bedford Roughyed said:

He does seem to have bad luck with these things.  

*something that flies are attracted to*

Please view my photos.

http://www.hughesphoto.co.uk/

Little Nook Farm - Caravan Club Certificated Location in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

http://www.facebook.com/LittleNookFarm

Little Nook Cottage - 2-bed self-catering cottage in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

Book now via airbnb

This isn't surprising at a factual level but it just reveals the incompetence - and arrogance - of people like Farage. FFS even a tiny bit of due diligence would have unearthed this stuff before it got to this stage. It just highlights what we've already seen on a much larger scale - they just don't care about doing anything which is complicated, or which requires a bit of effort. Simplicity and short cuts and bullsh1t are their stock in trade, and if it turns to cr8p, they'll just turn around and pretend the cr8p is nothing to do with them.

1 hour ago, tonyXIII said:

Wrong Brexit thread?

It is confusing.

No it's easy this is the Brexit  with the racists .... Oh, I see what you mean!

2 warning points:kolobok_dirol:  Non-Political

• 4 weeks later...

So finally launched today.  

UKIP are already calling him names, which is nice.  

Not much on the news about it though.  

With the best, thats a good bit of PR, though I would say the Bedford team, theres, like, you know, 13 blokes who can get together at the weekend to have a game together, which doesnt point to expansion of the game. Point, yeah go on!

On 20/03/2019 at 19:11, Griff9of13 said:

Number one question; where is their money coming from?

As the saying goes, "follow the money".

Small donations apparently.  Farage gets a bit testy when Aaron Banks keeps getting mentioned (might be denting his ego that some people think he is Banks poodle?)

52 minutes ago, Bedford Roughyed said:

Small donations apparently.  Farage gets a bit testy when Aaron Banks keeps getting mentioned (might be denting his ego that some people think he is Banks poodle?)

Seems I'm not alone in my question.

No doubt those "small" donations will be in dollars and rubles. 

"it is a well known fact that those people who most want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it."

I'm definitely going to consider voting for them, but I'm not sure what I'll eventually decide.

I want to register my anger and frustration at the way our MP's have behaved, but I really don't want to inflict a load of Brexit Party MEP's on the EU, just in case we do end up remaining.

If only our MP's had made some clear decisions regarding a plan for the future. If I knew that we would be having a second referendum, I wouldn't need to protest anything. I'd feel able to vote normally and send people that were pro-EU and who were wanting to act constructively, not destructively. It's so frustrating. Still, enjoy your 11 days off, MP's - it's not like we need you to be here sorting anything out!

1 hour ago, Bedford Roughyed said:

So finally launched today.  

UKIP are already calling him names, which is nice.  

Not much on the news about it though.  

Presumably they will have to add an extra seat around the Question Time table so they can both be on every week.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

4 minutes ago, Just Browny said:

Presumably they will have to add an extra seat around the Question Time table so they can both be on every week.

They need to cover all ranges of opinion from no deal Brexit to no deal Brexit but with redder faces.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

13 minutes ago, Bedford Roughyed said:

Seems appropriate, given the late, great AA Gill's words about him:

He also has breath that could club a baby seal to death. Even across his desk, every time something strikes him as funny there is a draught like Carnarvon opening a pharaoh's tomb.  The first rule of standing for parliament is a toothbrush is not just for Christmas.

English, Irish, Brit, Yorkshire, European.  Citizen of the People's Republic of Yorkshire, the Republic of Ireland, the United Kingdom and the European Union.  Critical of all it.  Proud of all it.    

1 hour ago, Griff9of13 said:

Seems I'm not alone in my question.

No doubt those "small" donations will be in dollars and rubles. 

Obvious and predictable line of questions on funding  but they can and do this with the taxpayers alliance and many other organisations , parties , think tanks  and groups etc so I don’t think he’ll be fussed 

58 minutes ago, 17 stone giant said:

I'm definitely going to consider voting for them, but I'm not sure what I'll eventually decide.

I want to register my anger and frustration at the way our MP's have behaved, but I really don't want to inflict a load of Brexit Party MEP's on the EU, just in case we do end up remaining.

If only our MP's had made some clear decisions regarding a plan for the future. If I knew that we would be having a second referendum, I wouldn't need to protest anything. I'd feel able to vote normally and send people that were pro-EU and who were wanting to act constructively, not destructively. It's so frustrating. Still, enjoy your 11 days off, MP's - it's not like we need you to be here sorting anything out!

Why the hell would you vote for this vile little cretin?  You'd be as well repeatedly smacking yourself in the nuts with a cricket bat to get a real understanding for how much he cares about you and your like.

In fact, anyone who votes for him goes in my "oh for f***'s sake" category of folk who really should consider voting BNP and having done with it.  In fact, the BNP wouldn't be as crass as he is in his vile comments.

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

Archived