The Silence of the Rams

Wakefield Ram

2 minutes ago, EQUALIZER said:

Now that's the banter we should have .On a downer heard they had a Leeds player pushing the Fev mascot out Wernt enough Fev lads about.lol

it was gary hetherington

5 hours ago, EQUALIZER said:

Now that's the banter we should have .On a downer heard they had a Leeds player pushing the Fev mascot out Wernt enough Fev lads about.lol

They should have asked us if they could borrow somebody, we've plenty of squad players not doing owt at the moment. :scratchhead:

Censorship ends in logical completeness when nobody is allowed to read any books except the books that nobody reads.

George Bernard Shaw.

1 hour ago, grumpyoldram said:

They should have asked us if they could borrow somebody, we've plenty of squad players not doing owt at the moment. :scratchhead:

There will be half a dozen of them playing this weekend - at Coventry, Hunslet, Keighley....

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

1 hour ago, graham fisher said:

Be very careful GOR otherwise you’ll be sent to Coventry ?

I'll be in good company.  :crying:

Censorship ends in logical completeness when nobody is allowed to read any books except the books that nobody reads.

George Bernard Shaw.

9 hours ago, Crown Flatter said:

I’ll be happy to be sent there; I have pleasant memories of that city. 

If we continue to get inadequate or bent referees,  maintain our seemingly endless run of bad luck, and continue to almost, but not quite, beat sides, we might get a day there next year. Still, early days yet, and I suppose we could be unlucky enough to have Diskin as coach.

George Bernard Shaw.

what is the Fev Mascot supposed to be ?....it looks nothing like a Rhino.....

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

15 hours ago, grumpyoldram said:

If we continue to get inadequate or bent referees,  maintain our seemingly endless run of bad luck, and continue to almost, but not quite, beat sides, we might get a day there next year. Still, early days yet, and I suppose we could be unlucky enough to have Diskin as coach.

You'll be reyt. Fev only suffer from bent refs, we never benefit. ?

Please view my photos.

http://www.hughesphoto.co.uk/

Little Nook Farm - Caravan Club Certificated Location in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

http://www.facebook.com/LittleNookFarm

Little Nook Cottage - 2-bed self-catering cottage in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

Book now via airbnb

Archived