Sanderson and Southernwood

gabby

I don't rate leaving the above two out of every game. I can see next season when Nicklas and Dean have moved onto bigger things and Sanderson and Southernwood will have left us to get a game somewhere. You can't expect them to be match fit when needed and I didn't think they were that bad anyway. We had two games when they ideally could have played, West Wales and West Bowling. So next season, we will have to start again team building as usual.

It is far better to remain silent and be thought a fool

than to open your mouth and prove that you are.

Got to agree with most of that Gabby, at least Sandy is in the team this weekend, best goalkicker weve had since Mike Fletcher , an absolute devastating blow about Richard Moore and the Donny player who did it gets off scott free .  A ball handling prop to replace Richie is now needed ,  I know Matt Nicholson has been released by Dewsbury tbh Id have him back , never let us down and can offload . 

Correct me if I'm wrong  but Cain played the other week whereby he scored twice.. As a coach you should always go for the best 17 at that time. I would imagine it's a difficult decision. But as s manager/ coach that's part of the role. You can't please everyone all of the time. So very sad to hear about Richie Moore and I wish him well.

Yup, the team selection makes me look stupid this week but I stand by what I said. If you have a squad, everybody should get a game sometime as players can't get match fit and could possibly let the team down when selected. Also, Webb is left out and what happened to Brearley? Why sign players if they can't get in and the lack of a second team is bad for all clubs without one.

It is far better to remain silent and be thought a fool

than to open your mouth and prove that you are.

I can see where your coming from, but in order to win this division we need to play the best we have at any one time. In addition there could be a variety of reasons why individuals are not selected.. could be injured, holidays or unavailable for training. But regardless of team selection let's hope it's going to be a good season.

Archived