Only a matter of time now ...

Chairman LMAO

2 minutes ago, Northern Eel said:

I wonder if today's results will heighten the coffee aromas enough for the board re-assess their plans? Swinton picking up a win at Barrow, Dewsbury seeing off Fev at Post Office Road show that the Bulldogs are significantly off the pace.

not likely.

"you never win a game unless you beat the guy in front of you. The score on the board doesn’t mean a thing. That’s for the fans. You’ve got to win the war with the man in front of you. You’ve got to get your man." - Vince Lombardi.

he's got a new CV...its not going to look good....

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

Were in I stick or bust situation stick hope he turns it round bust too late to turn it round . I just want to know Kevin a solicitor he judged on his perfirmances in court win.loss ratio . So if i saw Kevin in his office he tells me this is the cost to provide you with my professional services my record speaks for its self . Feel free to get a cheaper service it might be good but not as good as mine. My point being we fetched in a rookie coach to replace a experienced coach would not this be classed as a risk and to give him 3 years a bigger risk .i'm sure he was paid less than John kear as he was inexperienced. So now does his win loss record stand him in good stead with the board as the fans who pay arnt happy.

27 minutes ago, Chairman LMAO said:

I would imagine there will be a financial cost attached to removing the first team coach, as he is currently under contract?  If so, doubtful he'll be going anywhere until the end of his contract.

as you say,all this is conjecture is immaterial really, because he wont be leaving (if indeed he does) until the end of his contract,whether we are relegated or even if we lose next week.

we all know that..unless he resigns.

but i can't see that happening either.

"you never win a game unless you beat the guy in front of you. The score on the board doesn’t mean a thing. That’s for the fans. You’ve got to win the war with the man in front of you. You’ve got to get your man." - Vince Lombardi.

Blip Silverback? Is that in as us continuing to lose or as in Swinton and Dewsbury winning? Do you think we can go to Swinton or Dewsbury and get over our blip? It's us and Hornets I'm afraid, and then, mid-season negotiations, who wanted to stay? Those good enough will be off, those carrying the can will be off.

1 minute ago, phildog said:

Blip Silverback? Is that in as us continuing to lose or as in Swinton and Dewsbury winning? Do you think we can go to Swinton or Dewsbury and get over our blip? It's us and Hornets I'm afraid, and then, mid-season negotiations, who wanted to stay? Those good enough will be off, those carrying the can will be off.

i were taking micky,,blips been almost 3 years and its got legs, to be honest its been a self destruction job in the last 18 months,total lack of care towards not only the fans but the players too,its like a circus and am not looking forward to trips down m1 to coventry bears.:read:

15 minutes ago, silverback said:

i were taking micky,,blips been almost 3 years and its got legs, to be honest its been a self destruction job in the last 18 months,total lack of care towards not only the fans but the players too,its like a circus and am not looking forward to trips down m1 to coventry bears.:read:

it would be only a 30 mile round trip for me and Cov Bears are great hosts , but rather be still doing the 260 mile round trip for most games next season and still be in Championship

Stoopid Cup Winner 2012

4 minutes ago, redditchbulldog said:

it would be only a 30 mile round trip for me and Cov Bears are great hosts , but rather be still doing the 260 mile round trip for most games next season and still be in Championship

i used to  do cov for stockars every month for donkeys years until it closed.:popcorn:

In all fairness Northern Eel, my comment was in reply to Toffeedog to me asking wether I had spoken to Kevin.

The short answer to you about what I think is no it won't change anything soon, that's my thoughts.

4 hours ago, Northern Eel said:

I wonder if today's results will heighten the coffee aromas enough for the board re-assess their plans? Swinton picking up a win at Barrow, Dewsbury seeing off Fev at Post Office Road show that the Bulldogs are significantly off the pace.

Swinton have just missed out in a few games so they deserve 2 pts

We've been knocking on the door just missing out vs York, Toronto, Sheffield 

The result at Fev today will have given us the belief we can beat the top half of the table. 

Step away from the carling black label sunshine!

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

You won't go down, but you might have an exciting end to the season. A couple of wins will make all the difference and this league is very unpredictable at present, so they could come at any time.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

3 hours ago, Blind side johnny said:

You won't go down, but you might have an exciting end to the season. A couple of wins will make all the difference and this league is very unpredictable at present, so they could come at any time.

famous last words  we,re too good to go down

7 hours ago, Blind side johnny said:

Exciting = jeopardy and relief?

No thanks.

Archived