Chris sandow

wonky

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was playing up in North Qld in the Mackay district league last season,a fit.motivated Sandow would be a great signing,trouble is he hasn’t been for a couple of years with some off field antics hitting the news down under 

8 hours ago, Davo5 said:

Was playing up in North Qld in the Mackay district league last season,a fit.motivated Sandow would be a great signing,trouble is he hasn’t been for a couple of years with some off field antics hitting the news down under 

Yeah he has had some issues, maybe being in the middle of nowhere will do him good. Certainly worth the risk if we can get the best out of him 

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

17 minutes ago, unicorn106 said:

It was fun while it lasted but nipped in the bud by GJ before we all got too excited.  Wouldn't swap him for buffer anyhow ?

I think on form you’d partner him with buffer and Doran to hooker 

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

29 minutes ago, wonky said:

I think on form you’d partner him with buffer and Doran to hooker 

Not a bad shout.....if true, could do with spelling Penky off although I thought Karl did a good job yesterday

10 hours ago, Davo5 said:

Yeh that’s true . Last time I seen him he was street fighting . Really went off track 

Heard his agent has contacted the club letting them know of his availability. But nothing more? 

Would be a huge statement. However he walked out on Warrington and comes with baggage. However can only judge IF he comes. I'd be surprised if nobody from the championship took him though 

Sandow is a nutcase....you would never be sure he would even turn up to play on matchday....genius player with massive issues, lack of fitness probably the biggest - not the most athletic or keenest trainer at the best of times.

Remember the old adage...if something seems too good to be true...then it probably is!

A bloke who only a few years ago was the best halfback in super league being handed a "lifeline" by a part time team 12,000 miles away - what does it tell you that in australia where rugby league is almost the national sport...there is not a single club willing to open the door to him?

There is another one just like him currently working in a warehouse in normanton....apparently doncaster are looking at him

That would be interesting to watch Sandow v Chase...first one to lose the plot wins an asbo!

On a good day though....what a halfback pairing you could get with that pair!....probably as good as most super league teams

I just feel that gambling is a privilege enjoyed by those who can afford it BUT a dangerous risk for those who cannot.

I would pass on this one but would be delighted to see him come and prove me wrong

*edit....may be nowt but.....he has VERY recently started following Leon Price on twitter!....maybe this has got some legs!

Looking at recent photos of him...with him and moi moi as props Town would have the front row with the biggest bellies in the league if nothing else :) ...he is shaped more like a darts player than a rugby player!!

Archived