Sign in to follow this  
creditwhereitsdews

Stadium sponsorship

I might have missed it, but has anything happened with finding a new sponsor for the ground? I saw it was called The Tetley's Stadium in League Express last week but the last I heard (which was several months ago) was that Tetley's weren't going to renew their deal. If that's the case they are certainly getting something for nothing. 

3 hours ago, creditwhereitsdews said:

I might have missed it, but has anything happened with finding a new sponsor for the ground? I saw it was called The Tetley's Stadium in League Express last week but the last I heard (which was several months ago) was that Tetley's weren't going to renew their deal. If that's the case they are certainly getting something for nothing. 

Yes, we renewed the deal with Tetley's earlier this year. Even when the deal ran out last year, people was still calling the ground Tetley's anyway.

13 minutes ago, callmedave said:

They kept that quiet or did I miss it? Been to all the forums bar one. Probably mentioned then but not seen it promoted anywhere.

Think the Chairman mentioned it in his notes in one of the matchday programmes.