Sun 31 Mar: SL: London Broncos v Huddersfield Giants KO 3pm

Who will win?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• London Broncos
    • Huddersfield Giants

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 31/03/19 at 14:00

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Arthur Crown said:

1400 isnt that bad for london consideiring their would have been no away fans their

Yeah the few hundred near me were all paid actors

At least they were there (sic) though...

1 hour ago, meast said:

Nope, no Giants fans there at all 

FB_IMG_1554222663247.jpg

That's more than you bring to home games isn't it :biggrin:

Good effort but think if it was on a Thursday or Friday night it'd be different as it would for all visiting teams. Good effort from your lot anyways..

21 minutes ago, Ant said:

Nice little ground is Trailfinders, and obviously being given more development. 

Much nicer place to visit than Wakey or Cas

Trailfinders was a nice trip as part of a weekend in London but comes nowhere near a visit to a packed Wheldon Road for a good old local derby.   Shame you'll never come across "packed" or "derby" for comparison.

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC
2012 - 2014 "The wasted years"

2013, 2014 & 2015 Official Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys"

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's left foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 

2019 - The Return of the Prodigal Son

33 minutes ago, Ant said:

Zzzzz

If you think a crowded toilet is a fun place to visit, you need to question your standards 

?

Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

DSC04156_edited-1_thumb.jpg

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

2 hours ago, Ant said:

If you think a crowded toilet is a fun place to visit, you need to question your standards 

A crowded toilet might be the area you hang around but I generally occupy the terrace and watch the game.  

Wakefield Trinity RLFC

On 4/2/2019 at 7:14 PM, Denton Rovers RLFC said:

That's more than you bring to home games isn't it :biggrin:

Good effort but think if it was on a Thursday or Friday night it'd be different as it would for all visiting teams. Good effort from your lot anyways..

Whisper it very quietly, but we had more in the other stand behind the other goals and down both sides...but ssshhhhhh

On 4/2/2019 at 10:22 PM, Wollo Wollo Wayoo said:

Trailfinders was a nice trip as part of a weekend in London but comes nowhere near a visit to a packed Wheldon Road for a good old local derby.   Shame you'll never come across "packed" or "derby" for comparison.

Wakefield fan in arrogant put down shock, although, apparently doesn't happen,

I've only read about 50 comments from Wakey fans pulling our club, players and fans to pieces this week, strange really as we've got a bigger, better ground, we've outperformed them on the pitch, never made headlines for racking up debts, never made headlines for our fans causing trouble , consistently had higher crowds, and they seem to be the only fanbase that are still really upset over something that happened 20 years ago that didn't affect them, so, i do find it quite weird that they choose us for some strange willy waving stuff, strange bunch really and yet some Wakey fans don't believe there's arrogance within their fan base.

Retirement.  Home for yesterdays.  Players having one last swan song - Giants 2nd team, as they have been called for some years now.

I reckon they should thank us for all the ‘quick’ deals they have had good value from over the years.

?

37 minutes ago, meast said:

Wakefield fan in arrogant put down shock,

Ignore the fact I was responding to Shudds fan in arrogant put down shock.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC

15 hours ago, Lobbygobbler said:

Thats a poor away following in London for a SL club

That's only the main bulk,We took around 400 ish, that's roughly 10% of our home support, so work that out from other clubs' followings and all the others will probably take around that.

Yet still no one can answer my constant asking of the question as to why other fans think Huddersfield, especially, should be getting bigger support than we do, anyone?

2 hours ago, Bedfordshire Bronco said:

Wakey fans pulled up half a dozen seats and threw them when they visited Trailfinders.

Wakefield took around 1000 supporters for that game.  What the hell were the other 994 wasters doing? Watching the Rugby or something?

Wakefield Trinity RLFC

Archived