Dan smith

plug

17 minutes ago, The Blues Ox said:

I guess Smith can't be any worse than some of the players we have had play for us this season.

That's the downside of DR and Loans Oxy.They play good and you lose them. Play poor and you don't want them. 

12 hours ago, fev4evatiggerneva said:

Theres 1 playing for Leeds thats played for fev this season. Do a bit of research before trying to be funny, and making yourself look a plonker?.

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

13 hours ago, mountieman21 said:

How come so many Fev guys playing for the Rhino's tonight. Oh dear silly me!!! 

And wouldn't you love them Leeds players to be your players and that's why you can't concentrate on your own affairs you little green eyed monster? To put matters at rest they are Fev players who very seldom turn out for Leeds until they realise they have nothing better to choose from?????

I wonder if Cas will loan him or now he has signed perhaps someone whose place he has taken. Any thoughts? We are of course fairly strong in the forwards but feeling the pinch in the backs.

25 minutes ago, jamescolin said:

I wonder if Cas will loan him or now he has signed perhaps someone whose place he has taken. Any thoughts? We are of course fairly strong in the forwards but feeling the pinch in the backs.

don't really need any forwards just need walters fit and bussey back and becket looks promising  plus if we get three fom leeds and holmes no smith free's up a place  reynolds any body

Archived