NRL 2019 - Round 3 - Match Thread

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brett Kimmorley's previews

Broncos v Dragons, Thursday 7.05pm (8.05pm AEDT) at Suncorp Stadium

We saw Tevita Pangai jnr make a statement and put his hand up for Origin last week. It is now about him being able to repeat that performance. On the back of that, Kodi Nikorima and Anthony Milford were able to manage the game a little bit better.

The biggest thing for the Dragons is they need to be able to play for the full 80 minutes. I thought they were really good for 40 minutes last week but then extremely poor. They need to be tougher when the game is on the line.
Broncos by 10

https://www.nrl.com/news/2019/03/27/nrl-tipping-round-3---what-the-experts-are-saying/

Junior Kangaroos star Zac Lomax will make his first NRL appearance of the season for St George Illawarra in Thursday night's match against Brisbane after being called onto the bench in place of Matt Dufty.

Lomax was given the nod over Dufty due to his ability to provide cover in the outside backs as there had been concerns about the fitness of centre Tim Lafai, who has been carrying a hamstring strain.

Dufty is expected to return to the squad for next Sunday's trip to Newcastle as the Dragons will have a 10-day turnaround after playing three games in 12 days to start the season. 

https://www.nrl.com/news/2019/01/23/casualty-ward--late-mail-all-the-latest-nrl-injury-news/

3 minutes ago, Graham said:

4-0 Dragons ktc

Kayo? How do they deliver? Online streaming?

Yes. Foxtel costs $100/mth but the only thing I've watched in the last 2 years is RL. Kayo is only $25/mth for all Fox Sports.

Unfortunately, I'll need to spend extra on a faster broadband package - $10/mth - and buy a better PC - maybe $1,000.

I cancelled my free trial because it was annoying with all the pauses. I was a Kayo customer for 12 minutes.

Archived