York CC

Barroooww

Really need a stellar performance Sunday after the disappointment of last game. Leeds, Hull KR, London & Salford in the hat next round. Be a nice lift to have one of these at home. 

Wonder how many DR they will play, if any.

Gonna be tough, York going well this season. 

We have the players. Let's hope this is the week they click! COYR!

Just now, boat builder said:

Really need a stellar performance Sunday after the disappointment of last game. Leeds, Hull KR, London & Salford in the hat next round. Be a nice lift to have one of these at home. 

Wonder how many DR they will play, if any.

Gonna be tough, York going well this season. 

We have the players. Let's hope this is the week they click! COYR!

York dont have any D/R players this season, we have one on a season long loan and one on a months loan, cant see either playing.

16 - 32 to York. 

Scoreline flatters them to be honest it was a 4 point game for most of the second half. 

It was 16 - 20 with 10 minutes to go had them on the back foot and we end the set with us 10m out and then boot the ball out for 7 tackle set and then they score. 

People gave referenced York having a few injuries but we are missing Hulme, Smith, Aspinwall, Amean, Hock, Stack, Walne and Duffy. 

Toal sent in the last 30 seconds. 

Josh Johnson and Susino were outstanding. 

Didnt go but we should be beating york at home crowds will drop to around 900 odd as no one wants to say there team lose every week i think the players signed are obviously not good enough the standard has got higher in this league this season god knows where a win is coming from disappointing after the pre season hype 

I thought in spells we played much better, dallimore I though had a decent and game even charnock took it to the line and passed the ball. Ritson try was a prime example of that, unfortunately we cant seem to put it together. On paper we should be doing better than we are unfortunately we go to leigh next week who are in great form and for a club that nearly went bust have assembled a quality side.

Can't believe you haven't beaten us today with the side we put out.Players on debut.Players that haven't played all season.Resting pivotal players.Completely new half back pairing,of which Will Jubb at 6, has never played before.

Thought after the hiding we gave you at our place you had a squad that was easily good enough to stay up.I'm not so sure now after today.Know you've got injuries.Still fielded a good 17 today.

knightrider.gif

Apart from a decent spell second half normal business is resumed regarding or defence and clueless attack. How charnock and Riley earn wages is beyond me. Fed up of putting 25 quid a week into the club and buying shirts/hoodies/polos before the season but getting naf all back on the pitch. Are we gonna win another game all year???? 

8 minutes ago, Raiderfan79 said:

Didnt go but we should be beating york at home crowds will drop to around 900 odd as no one wants to say there team lose every week i think the players signed are obviously not good enough the standard has got higher in this league this season god knows where a win is coming from disappointing after the pre season hype 

York are 4th and beat Halifax easily at home 2 weeks ago. They're proving1 of the best out of the 3 best sides which are Toronto Toulose and Widnes. 

Its a game which was winnable but I don't think we 'should' be beating them. Fair enough they have come from the league below, but that does necessarily mean you are going to be a bad side. Check one of the sides who came out of cc1 in 2008 and their 2009 championship record. 

Last weeks second half was absolutely shocking and deserved to be slated, for those who watched could see a lot of improvements today. 

14 minutes ago, knightrider said:

Can't believe you haven't beaten us today with the side we put out.Players on debut.Players that haven't played all season.Resting pivotal players.Completely new half back pairing,of which Will Jubb at 6, has never played before.

Thought after the hiding we gave you at our place you had a squad that was easily good enough to stay up.I'm not so sure now after today.Know you've got injuries.Still fielded a good 17 today.

You are probably not aware of the number of injuries Barrow have, then there are those playing with injuries and those just returning after long lay off. Best team won today but didn't deserve the scoreline. Good luck for the rest of the season. 

Archived