Newcastle Thunder RD4 predictions

Callum Linford 98

1 hour ago, dkw said:

Ain't rugby fun, 5 to go, town are out and jameaters are going through. 5 minutes later town are through and the jam are in the bin ha ha.... 

There is a God ?

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, dkw said:

Ain't rugby fun, 5 to go, town are out and jameaters are going through. 5 minutes later town are through and the jam are in the bin ha ha.... 

There is a God ?

20 minutes ago, Hate the rec said:

He's playing injured that might count for something. 

That’s very admirable but he’s making too many errors at the minute hopefully he will get some form back next few games 

Forget Chuck and Chad I am the real legend killer

Good win today considering . Newcastle looked a very sharp outfit with ball in hand , will be hard at their place i think on their artificial pitch .Hopkins man of the match for me , nice to see Andrew Dawson back too , made good yards all day . Hope we get a decent draw , and more importantly be able to put 17 fit players out .

On 3/30/2019 at 10:02 AM, Spike said:

Road to Wembley?? Do they need some directions ?

IMG-20190330-WA0001.jpg

Unfortunately the road to Wembley came to a grinding halt somewhere near the Coach rd. ?

34 minutes ago, unicorn106 said:

Unfortunately the road to Wembley came to a grinding halt somewhere near the Coach rd. ?

I see they are treating people who put money into the club well as usual:

"@Matt_ste: @OfficialHavenRl Joined a club at its lowest placed thousands into it and once you leave the chairman removes me as a sponsor yet no other director has paid for theirs that club with them will never change trust me I know! gutted it’s got to this https://twitter.com/Matt_ste/status/1112355650380726274/photo/1"

1 hour ago, dkw said:

"@Matt_ste: @OfficialHavenRl Joined a club at its lowest placed thousands into it and once you leave the chairman removes me as a sponsor yet no other director has paid for theirs that club with them will never change trust me I know! gutted it’s got to this https://twitter.com/Matt_ste/status/1112355650380726274/photo/1"

I’ve said it before the man shouldn’t have been allowed to remain as chairman given what he presided over. 

Forget Chuck and Chad I am the real legend killer

11 hours ago, dkw said:

Is this the tattoo guy who saved the club ? If so it's very shabby treatment.

14 hours ago, Hate the rec said:

I think it's the bottom 4 from last year so you won't see wigan unless we get through to the next round. 

I didn't know that, the RL are intent on taking the romance of the challenge cup out of it. It's a shame.

11 hours ago, dkw said:

Shocking treatment of people who tried to help in a crisis. The chairman is a disgrace and shouldn't be allowed to run a rugby league club 

22 minutes ago, unicorn106 said:

Is this the tattoo guy who saved the club ? If so it's very shabby treatment.

Just been told it isn't him but someone who stepped in to help the club in a crisis. Not a very nice man that Mr Todd.

15 minutes ago, Carlisle1921 said:

To play devils advocate if he has sponsored a player and not paid for it does that not give haven the right to re-sell the sponsorship?

If that's what happened then certainly yes. What's his gripe then ?

16 hours ago, dkw said:

If Carlsberg did sundays....

go **** yasell ya little **** gain NL1 then take ya **** out ya dads **** then speak proper rugby talk. you jameating little spotty ****...itchy waa waa 2008...

29 minutes ago, unicorn106 said:

If that's what happened then certainly yes. What's his gripe then ?

As I read it he has put thousands in and as part of that he is named as a players sponsors, same as other directors etc. Now he has officially withdrawn from the board he is being asked for that sponsorship money. 

Archived