Newcastle Thunder RD4 predictions

Callum Linford 98

14 hours ago, ivans82 said:

......, nice to see Andrew Dawson back too , made good yards all day .

...and in defence too, the way he tracked was it their centre/2nd rower across the pitch to pull them down. That and the Fui offload Hopkins try - 2 highlights for me.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, DocH said:

...and in defence too, the way he tracked was it their centre/2nd rower across the pitch to pull them down. That and the Fui offload Hopkins try - 2 highlights for me.

Thought Bruie had a really good spell when he was on, best he's had for a while.

2 or 3 times Fui popped a little pass up for Sam to make a break, really worked well together when then were on the field. 

Tough game down at London on Sat, but one we should be looking to win. 

Any idea on the crowd yesterday?

34 minutes ago, DocH said:

Dawson defence is a big miss when he's not there. 

Excellent game yesterday, best team on the day lost, but it was nice to mug them at the end for a change, I remember at least 4 occasions last season when we were the better side & were robbed at the end, (twice against our dear friends down the road). Is Scotty injured? Was holding his ribs right from the start! Still put a decent shift in.

39 minutes ago, Town Army said:

Thought Bruie had a really good spell when he was on, best he's had for a while.

2 or 3 times Fui popped a little pass up for Sam to make a break, really worked well together when then were on the field. 

Looked a lot less than last week.

57 minutes ago, Town Army said:

590 didnt see any Newcastle fans or heard any come to that...

go **** yasell ya little **** gain NL1 then take ya **** out ya dads **** then speak proper rugby talk. you jameating little spotty ****...itchy waa waa 2008...

Just a change of subject for a minute,did anyone read a bit on twitter about a Director mathew stephenson on why he left whitehaven.It seems the lad had put thousands into the club but was then asked to put money in to the two players he sponsors and then apparently had his name taken off the sponsors list,all seems a bit strange,i was thinking it was an april fools prank???? 

Its on twitter why he left,a bit disappointing for the lad especially the amount of money he has put into the haven club.It seems to be a rather sad time for the club has they need people like Mr Stephenson to keep the club on an even keel,but to ask him for his sponsership money for two players he has sponsored is a bit of a sorry move and then to take his name off the 2 lads he had sponsored,he also said about the other directors hadn't been asked for their money. 

20 minutes ago, troutmaster said:

A very good attendance for the haven,lets hope the club keeps them coming in for the games..

Bus full from rochdale and a lot of families down for hensingham v lowca u13,s that's what made the gate like that 

16 minutes ago, donald said:

Bus full from rochdale and a lot of families down for hensingham v lowca u13,s that's what made the gate like that 

Thanks Donald,Still a good turnout for the club   

3 hours ago, donald said:

1 minute ago, townie88 said:

Leeds away. Happy with it

Bloody hell,was hoping for a home draw but at least it will be well attended.I would put fui fui in the centres to face the big lad whatsisname?.?

2 minutes ago, DavidM said:

Sounds a glamour tie but I’d say that was pretty bad 

It really isn't, it will energise and excite the whole club and I bet training for the next few weeks will be brilliant. Money wise it will add nicely to our coffers meaning we can bring in players. 

I’m just thinking about the league , and the derby which is miles bigger . Really short  turnaround with limited numbers . Just get a clean bill of health and a few shekels out of it and that’ll do 

1 minute ago, dkw said:

It really isn't, it will energise and excite the whole club and I bet training for the next few weeks will be brilliant. Money wise it will add nicely to our coffers meaning we can bring in players. 

Mixed emotions about it we might get a bit of cash but just a bit worried about our players getting a battering before the haven game.

Archived