Want to play Rugby League in Bath?

Fantastic start to pre-season training on Monday Head Coach & England Universities Programme Coach Matthew Bodey led a great session.

Thank you to Emily Griffiths and her staff at Odd Down Sports Centre for being so friendly and helpful.

Come and join us on Monday, 7pm at Odd Down Sports Centre, Bath. All ages (16+) and all abilities welcome, have fun and improve yourself as a Rugby League player.

Why not come and have a drink with us at the local pub - Red Lion after training too, and share your stories?

3 hours ago, Bath Rugby League said:

Fantastic start to pre-season training on Monday Head Coach & England Universities Programme Coach Matthew Bodey led a great session.

Thank you to Emily Griffiths and her staff at Odd Down Sports Centre for being so friendly and helpful.

Come and join us on Monday, 7pm at Odd Down Sports Centre, Bath. All ages (16+) and all abilities welcome, have fun and improve yourself as a Rugby League player.

Why not come and have a drink with us at the local pub - Red Lion after training too, and share your stories?

No thanks, I'm 45 & having a full knee replacement in April.

And I live in Yorkshire( bit far to travel)

Thanks for asking.

3 hours ago, Bath Rugby League said:

Best of luck to all involved at Bath 

Good luck, from sunny Aberavon in South Wales. I have many fond memories of playing against Bath in their/your original foray into the GG. The club was always well coached, very competitive (and committed to fair play) and had the look of a died-in-the-wool team from the heartlands. Its great to know that the club is up and running again and I wish you every success. Hopefully I can make the time to come and watch once in a while.

13 hours ago, fighting irish said:

Good luck, from sunny Aberavon in South Wales. I have many fond memories of playing against Bath in their/your original foray into the GG. The club was always well coached, very competitive (and committed to fair play) and had the look of a died-in-the-wool team from the heartlands. Its great to know that the club is up and running again and I wish you every success. Hopefully I can make the time to come and watch once in a while.

Thank you, will always be very welcome at games. We would really like to hear some stories from the original foray, please send us a message with anything you remember? We would love to find and identify some of the old personalities...

On 3/28/2019 at 10:08 PM, Jacko45 said:

No thanks, I'm 45 & having a full knee replacement in April.

And I live in Yorkshire( bit far to travel)

Thanks for asking.

Would Hull FC be more convenient?

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Here's a bit of advice, from me, for what its worth.

Create a load of friendly fixtures and don't rely on a league to provide all you need.

Offer prospective opposition clubs an action packed, adventure filled, visit to the beautiful town (city) of Bath and a great game of the greatest game, to boot. 

I remember a certain famous RL commentator “He's going for an early bath”. 

Probably not the same bath. 

All the best with your efforts. It's a challenge setting something like this up but with some dedicated.people, it’s amazing what can be achieved.

My blog: https://rugbyl.blogspot.co.nz/

It takes wisdom to know when a discussion has run its course.

It takes reasonableness to end that discussion. 

Archived