Disciplinary

Crown Flatter

14 hours ago, EQUALIZER said:

If its immediate no problem 

Yes. It is surprising that the hearing was this week as normally, for Championship players, there is a week's delay before any meeting. If it applies immediately then he will miss the Cup game - a rest for PS and no real problem for the team, I trust.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

I agree with you BSJ, strange Batley had one sin binned and one sent off they don't appear on the bad boys list unless the ref sent the forms in too late, I also noticed that both Featherstone and Dewsbury where looked at as well the first time I have seen a match up before the beak.

22 hours ago, EQUALIZER said:

If its immediate no problem 

Rest will do him good and it will be interesting to see how Brown and Finn go but downside is that I thought Finn and Sykes were starting to click and another run out before Bradford would have been ideal.  

Archived