Videos of SL games

I live overseas and until recently was watching games on rugbyleaguedvds.com until its demise.

I wanted to watch a video Leeds Vs Castleford game today and have realised that there seems no legitimate (or other) way for me to watch a video of the full game if i live overseas as its not accessible via sky. The NRL provides exactly this service on its watchnrl.com platform. Super League is missing another trick here!

I'd be massively grateful if anyone could point me the direction of something but after a good trawl of the internet I suspect it doesn't exist!

Thanks for that. Generally for live games i can find something and ill definitely try this. Problem is 80% of games are at horrible hours for me in Hong Kong so I definitely need playback/on demand of some sort.

Ive emailed various people at sky / super league to ask. I've not received a reply!

Thanks for the updates. Much appreciated.

As far as I can see Super League on YouTube only has very short highlights.

Will investigate fox via VPN.

Can’t help but think we’re missing something here, especially in the days of expansion.

I’d  happily pay for this content which obviously exists but just isn’t accessible.

sky used to replay games during the week but these days the only game that gets replayed seems to be the Toronto game. 

perhaps the new super league boss could get all games put onto youtube with say a 3 day delay . I have seen London broncos put a few full games on youtube this season with that kind of delay  so its certainly possible 

ah a sunday night in front of the telly watching old rugby league games.

does life get any better .

On 3/31/2019 at 6:31 PM, HongKongRhino said:

I live overseas and until recently was watching games on rugbyleaguedvds.com until its demise.

I wanted to watch a video Leeds Vs Castleford game today and have realised that there seems no legitimate (or other) way for me to watch a video of the full game if i live overseas as its not accessible via sky. The NRL provides exactly this service on its watchnrl.com platform. Super League is missing another trick here!

I'd be massively grateful if anyone could point me the direction of something but after a good trawl of the internet I suspect it doesn't exist!

The obvious solution is to ditch your failing team and support the mighty Trin. ?

Subscribe to TrinityTV for a fiver a month and you have access to all games on demand (not live).

https://trinity.mysportsonline.uk/category/All_Videos/0

It works for me in the same time zone as you. 

Do the the rhinos not have a channel?

On 04/04/2019 at 03:26, Wholly Trinity said:

The obvious solution is to ditch your failing team and support the mighty Trin. ?

Subscribe to TrinityTV for a fiver a month and you have access to all games on demand (not live).

https://trinity.mysportsonline.uk/category/All_Videos/0

It works for me in the same time zone as you. 

Do the the rhinos not have a channel?

That's pretty good....and he will get to see Leeds 2wice a yr on it too!

Archived