Jump to content
Total Rugby League Fans Forum
Sign in to follow this  
HongKongRhino

Videos of SL games

Recommended Posts

I live overseas and until recently was watching games on rugbyleaguedvds.com until its demise.

I wanted to watch a video Leeds Vs Castleford game today and have realised that there seems no legitimate (or other) way for me to watch a video of the full game if i live overseas as its not accessible via sky. The NRL provides exactly this service on its watchnrl.com platform. Super League is missing another trick here!

I'd be massively grateful if anyone could point me the direction of something but after a good trawl of the internet I suspect it doesn't exist!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Check out the official Rugby League livestream:

www.live.rugby-league.com

There is no app available and no on demand service. Stream quality is good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for that. Generally for live games i can find something and ill definitely try this. Problem is 80% of games are at horrible hours for me in Hong Kong so I definitely need playback/on demand of some sort.

Ive emailed various people at sky / super league to ask. I've not received a reply!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm afraid live.rugby-league.com is not available in Hong Kong (they've already got an existing broadcast agreement).

 

 

 

 

Edited by Rage

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the updates. Much appreciated.

As far as I can see Super League on YouTube only has very short highlights.

Will investigate fox via VPN.

Can’t help but think we’re missing something here, especially in the days of expansion.

I’d  happily pay for this content which obviously exists but just isn’t accessible.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/1/2019 at 3:47 AM, Rage said:

I'm afraid live.rugby-league.com is not available in Hong Kong (they've already got an existing broadcast agreement).

 

 

 

 

Who with?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

sky used to replay games during the week but these days the only game that gets replayed seems to be the Toronto game. 

perhaps the new super league boss could get all games put onto youtube with say a 3 day delay . I have seen London broncos put a few full games on youtube this season with that kind of delay  so its certainly possible 


ah a sunday night in front of the telly watching old rugby league games.

does life get any better .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/31/2019 at 6:31 PM, HongKongRhino said:

I live overseas and until recently was watching games on rugbyleaguedvds.com until its demise.

I wanted to watch a video Leeds Vs Castleford game today and have realised that there seems no legitimate (or other) way for me to watch a video of the full game if i live overseas as its not accessible via sky. The NRL provides exactly this service on its watchnrl.com platform. Super League is missing another trick here!

I'd be massively grateful if anyone could point me the direction of something but after a good trawl of the internet I suspect it doesn't exist!

The obvious solution is to ditch your failing team and support the mighty Trin. ?

Subscribe to TrinityTV for a fiver a month and you have access to all games on demand (not live).

https://trinity.mysportsonline.uk/category/All_Videos/0

It works for me in the same time zone as you. 

Do the the rhinos not have a channel?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 04/04/2019 at 03:26, Wholly Trinity said:

The obvious solution is to ditch your failing team and support the mighty Trin. ?

Subscribe to TrinityTV for a fiver a month and you have access to all games on demand (not live).

https://trinity.mysportsonline.uk/category/All_Videos/0

It works for me in the same time zone as you. 

Do the the rhinos not have a channel?

That's pretty good....and he will get to see Leeds 2wice a yr on it too!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...