Simon Finnegan announced as Newcastle coach

Simon always handled himself and performed to the highest standards during his time in Toronto...I wish him all the best on this new adventure...a nice fellow.  All of the players (from both teams) always showed him respect and talked to him on the sidelines...is clearly well respected by the players.

Good luck Simon.

1 hour ago, SL17 said:

Always better to poach it.

I only poach my eggs...make those medium hard will you please SL17...rye bread also please.  Grab me a refill on the coffee while you are at it.

What's the deal with Newcastle?

Running Rugby says Newcastle Rugby has posted a loss of £3.9 million, up quite a bit on the previous year. The RU team are looking a good bet to be relegated this season which will not do the financials any good whatsoever.

Where does the RL side fit in all this in terms of financing? Is it kind of like a reverse Rhinos/ Carnegie set up?

2 hours ago, redjonn said:

Not a Tim Hortons then.... with the middle bits from the doughnuts on the side

Lets put it this way to clear up the confusion...I'll take it any way i can get it.

Archived