Widnes Vikings

Batley Bob

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Leigh of champipnship couldn't fit him in but the giants need a recall. Although how often are 18th and 19th men used

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

Rams are fortunate no recalls at minute. They've a good 5 or 6

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

48 minutes ago, 9' oller said:

Rams are fortunate no recalls at minute. They've a good 5 or 6

Their parent clubs seem to think that their players are blossoming under our coach. Maybe it's something in the air on our side of the valley?

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

The air you've got to placate yourself with is hardly owt to champion. Enjoy the run but things will get tasty in a few months time

R Leeds today are saying that Russell is likely to play tonight. Was he on loan or DR to you?

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Don't Tom that's not even funny! 

Hmm you say every player BB, Smeaton conceded two tries by my reckoning. Having said that a great performance by the rest..

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

33 minutes ago, Piggy's mate said:

Hmm you say every player BB, Smeaton conceded two tries by my reckoning. Having said that a great performance by the rest..

He wasn't faultless , but still think he had a good game

IMG_0583.JPG

41 minutes ago, Piggy's mate said:

Looking at the video, all three Widnes tries came through missed tackles by Smeaton. A hard weeks tackling practice  needed, I think

Archived