Leeds Away

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

6 days before the Haven game and they get a weekend off.

Yes it should be a decent pay day but best we can hope for is keep the score respectable and avoid any Injuries any other year I would be chuffed but this season Promotion must be the priority and would rather have avoided this sort of game.

Anyhow Leeds here we come.?

5 minutes ago, Cumberland Sausage said:

6 days before the Haven game and they get a weekend off.

Yes it should be a decent pay day but best we can hope for is keep the score respectable and avoid any Injuries any other year I would be chuffed but this season Promotion must be the priority and would rather have avoided this sort of game.

Anyhow Leeds here we come.?

I must admit I tend to agree with that mate but their new ground looks the business so will be good seeing Town run out there ??

Great day out , at a fantastic stadium ,it will be a taste to come for when we get our new stadium,( but on a smaller scale ). . Apart from drawing Leeds at home ,this is a great draw. Wiles Penky Tickle Moi Moi what a swansong for them ,ex super league players that must have thought they wouldn't play against a team like leeds ,again, then there is the rest of the team who must be thinking brilliant just brilliant .But a special mention to one player who deserves this Especially in his testimonial Year is CARL FORBER  . what a servant to TOWN  true professional . Then there is the BOD for all the hard work they have put in over the last few year . they deserve a great day out . Finally Im sure Leon Pryce will love going up against Leeds with being a Bradford man . UTT.   THE RHINO'S ARE GOING IN THE BIN .

2 minutes ago, Havenwarrior said:

Sure Leeds RU don’t play there anymore.

HW

PS Great draw and should be a good day out.

Just going off Leeds forum saying Carnegie playing Sunday, but until it’s in blue and white(see what I did there ?) but ye great day out 

The buz that will be going round the Town supporters . Every lower league Teams should be getting the same feeling from ROUND 1. What's a better way to promote Rugby. Super League teams coming in right from the start, rather than ROUND 6. 

Was it 94 when we took about 60 coach loads ? Can anyone remember beating them in the mid seventies at headingly ? it was live on grandstand on a Saturday afternoon. 

5 minutes ago, unicorn106 said:

Was it 94 when we took about 60 coach loads ? Can anyone remember beating them in the mid seventies at headingly ? it was live on grandstand on a Saturday afternoon. 

95 . We were stood behind the sticks , the place was rocking that day . If I remember there was a few lesser teams left in the draw along with Leeds n Wigan so that was an unkind hand we got drew , but they were really strong then as well. Either right before or after I think we went to Wigan in the league . That’s if the little grey cells remember rightly 

5 minutes ago, DavidM said:

95 . We were stood behind the sticks , the place was rocking that day . If I remember there was a few lesser teams left in the draw along with Leeds n Wigan so that was an unkind hand we got drew , but they were really strong then as well. Either right before or after I think we went to Wigan in the league . That’s if the little grey cells remember rightly 

I remember standing in the pub on the corner ( the sky rack I think) watching the coaches roll in I think travellers rest sent about 9 coaches.....Happy days

Archived