Leeds away travel.

scott

We are taking coaches to Leeds away next Friday. Bus 1 and 2 are currently full and we are taking names for a possible third. If you would like to come please contact myself on 07710642380z

The bus will be leaving at 3pm and the prices are £15 adults and £10 for under 16s. 

UTT 

All 3 Derwent Park supporters club buses will leave Derwent Park at 3pm next Friday. The gus Risman will be open from 2pm for anyone wanting a couple of drinks beforehand. We are excited, see you all there! 

Would anyone wanting to travel with The Travellers Rest Supporters please make sure that they contact one of the committee members as we are not taking any bookings through anyone else, we need to ensure that we are not double booking and that we do not have to turn anyone away next Friday.

Taking 6 coaches on a Friday night is Fantastic, like many others I know I can't make the Friday night but deffo would have been going on a Sunday.  Let's hope the boys reward our loyal fans with a performance to make them proud, I'm sure they will. 

4 hours ago, townie88 said:

No. I've got mine and its east stand. 

You can stand on either side, there was an option when you bought the tickets were you wanted to be but I’m sure all the clubs tickets are the same. Everyone will be able to stand together see you all there.

Archived