Fri 5th April : SL : Castleford Tigers v Wigan Warriors KO 7:45pm TV

Who will win?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Castleford Tigers
    • Wigan Warriors

This poll is closed to new votes

Discuss Castleford Tigers v Wigan Warriors here.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We have had some routs there in the last few years but I think we will be pretty competitive on Friday. We have our first choice back line for the first time in years. If our forwards can hold their own we should be fine. By the way,  if he plays, Partington has something about him. He could go far. 

Before seeing last nights game I would have gone for the Tigers but to have lost to, and be outplayed at times be such a shambles as the Rhinos last week puts their current form in a new light.  The pies to win.............said through gritted teeth?

First time I have seen Morgan Smithies play since he was outstanding for England Academy against the Australian Schoolboys.  He was physically dominant against the Aussies, looking forward to seeing how he steps up to the first team.

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

Just now, Man of Kent said:

Feels like this will be a belter 

A lot of end-to-end action so far.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Strength from Greenwood, carrying tacklers over the line to score. Zak misses the kick, so everyone's happy, er, right?

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Quality try from Gildart that.  Great footwork.

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

Gildart in for a quick Wigan second. Good balance.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Baldrick gets Wigan's third!

Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 minute ago, Man of Kent said:

Fark me what a try. Simply beautiful timing from Gildart to Williams 

If this is the change in style that Lam wanted (and took a few games to implement), I like it!

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived