Fri 5th April : SL : Castleford Tigers v Wigan Warriors KO 7:45pm TV

Who will win?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Castleford Tigers
    • Wigan Warriors

This poll is closed to new votes

1 minute ago, Old Frightful said:

Superb sleight of hand from Cas that would have opened up most defences.

I don't think Cas have much in the way of problems in attack.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Rupert Prince said:

No.  And given the short length of the pitch it's easy to make yards.  Eddie praises Zac for a long kick, but it was 10 yards shorter than he was suggesting.

Gildart scores a soft try there. Cas asleep.  All went wrong when Cas gave away a foul on the other  end of the pitch. Short ground and soon you are on the opponents 10.

what's the actual length of the Cas pitch, KCOM is only about 96m since the soccer club owner fadged about with the pitch, I noticed at the weekend that the pitch at Keighley only looked about 92m if that, 40-20 attempts should have been called 40-30s!

Greenwood hit by friendly fire. Doesn't look good for him.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Cas have been given an opportunity after dirty b@$t@rd Williams cleans out Greenwood.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

Have they binned Powers? Hope so she is dire.

Rugby Union the only game in the world were the spectators handle the ball more than the players.

Tautai seems to have had a reverse Samson with his haircut. Walloping through the Cas defence.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Wigan seem to have picked up on the Cas first half defending.

With Halloween coming up I decided to go to my local fancy dress shop to see if I could get a Dracula costume. After a few minutes the assistant handed me a Hull KR shirt asking "Is this suitable?", I replied "I think you may have misheard me, I said I wanted to look like a count."

Cas try from a Wigan penalty close to their own line.  Its easy regulation 5 tackles to get on to the opponents line. 

Wigan give a few penalties away and  as we see 2 tries from Cas. 

Cas are easily capable of winning this game.

And on cue, a soft penalty to Cas. 

3 minutes ago, Futtocks said:

Game on!

Game even onner!

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Just now, Rupert Prince said:

Cas try from a Wigan penalty close to their own line.  Its easy regulation 5 tackles to get on to the opponents line. 

Wigan give a few penalties away and  as we see 2 tries from Cas. 

Cas are easily capable of winning this game.

And on cue, a soft penalty to Cas. 

Followed by another soft try.  Quite possibly Wigan won't see the ball for the next 30 mins.

2 minutes ago, DavidM said:

Wigan were way off side at the kick off . Do they not look for that anymore 

They do when it's Salford. We had a penalty given against us against Leeds for that, but not seen any other ones given.

Matt Cook is playing like a man possessed.

With Halloween coming up I decided to go to my local fancy dress shop to see if I could get a Dracula costume. After a few minutes the assistant handed me a Hull KR shirt asking "Is this suitable?", I replied "I think you may have misheard me, I said I wanted to look like a count."

3 minutes ago, johnh1 said:

They do when it's Salford. We had a penalty given against us against Leeds for that, but not seen any other ones given.

military-horatio_nelson-military_histori

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived