Fri 5th April : SL : Castleford Tigers v Wigan Warriors KO 7:45pm TV

Who will win?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Castleford Tigers
    • Wigan Warriors

This poll is closed to new votes

I have this feeling Greg Eden wouldn't be that great at Spot the ball.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Old Frightful said:

I have this feeling Greg Eden wouldn't be that great at Spot the ball.

Was anyone . It was impossible , even virtually filling the pic with crosses

A flare thrown onto the pitch, apparently from where the Wigan fans are. Grow up, this isn't Football!

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Wigan need to find out who the idiots are with the smoke bombs and ban them for life, this isn't the first time, they have set them off at the DW as well.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

3 minutes ago, Futtocks said:

A flare thrown onto the pitch, apparently from where the Wigan fans are. Grow up, this isn't Football!

Someone used to set off Stink Bombs weekly at Wilderspool, in the Fletcher Street end.   Unless they just had an unhealthy bowel.   Either way, unacceptable.

He who laughs last

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

He has been awful but looks like he has won it for em.

Rugby Union the only game in the world were the spectators handle the ball more than the players.

Has the useless, ineffective turnstile Egodo, erm, actually won the match?

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 minute ago, DavidM said:

Does this all go back to sammut going off ?

And Greenwood. Our forwards just aren’t good enough.

Williams should have got ten minutes for that.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

If you haven't been entertained by this, maybe you should face up to the possibility that you are a miserable old fun-sponge whose first name is Ebeneezer.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 minute ago, Futtocks said:

If you haven't been entertained by this, maybe you should face up to the possibility that you are a miserable old fun-sponge whose first name is Ebeneezer.

Thanks for that.   Now I have The Shamen playing tunes in my head ?

Archived