M.O.M Toulouse v Featherstone Rovers

jamescolin

I have had only six replies. I am leaving it until Saturday afternoon and then closing this vote down. It is 23 hours since the last vote. If you want to vote then DO it.

3 hours ago, jamescolin said:

I have had only six replies. I am leaving it until Saturday afternoon and then closing this vote down. It is 23 hours since the last vote. If you want to vote then DO it.

Don’t stress Colin, forum was down for awhile. Briscoe, coups, day.

Leaving this open until 7pm tonight. Please vote is you want to. Last vote around 18 hours ago. In spite of the breakdown I feel that with this being a far away match that the number of votes will be few and I have allowed enough time for even the recording watchers to see it and vote. If you feel differently please let me know before 7pm.

Right voting over. Golding has done well this last few games and he and Briscoe were the leaders with Cooper, Reynolds and Day also scoring equal amounts. The overall position is : Cooper with 9, Goulding with 8 and D. Smith on 7. As D. Smith has left King and Watson on 6 are still in contention. Obviously a very open competition.

Archived