Welcome Back!

Sincere apologies for the recent lengthy period of downtime on the TotalRL.com Fans Forums.

Suffice to say, it's been a bit of a nightmare trying to rebuild the thing almost from scratch, but everything should be back online now.

It's inevitable after a major database rebuild that there will be a few glitches.

If you spot anything a bit strange going on, please either post the details here or send me a PM.

I've been working round the clock on this for the past five days, and it is now midnight on Wednesday, so I'm off to bed, hoping when I wake up tomorrow it will all still be up and running!!

Fingers crossed...

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, that must have been a major headache! Good to have the old place back up and running.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

3 hours ago, John Drake said:

Sincere apologies for the recent lengthy period of downtime on the TotalRL.com Fans Forums.

Suffice to say, it's been a bit of a nightmare trying to rebuild the thing almost from scratch, but everything should be back online now.

It's inevitable after a major database rebuild that there will be a few glitches.

If you spot anything a bit strange going on, please either post the details here or send me a PM.

I've been working round the clock on this for the past five days, and it is now midnight on Wednesday, so I'm off to bed, hoping when I wake up tomorrow it will all still be up and running!!

Fingers crossed...

Thanks for your efforts to get the forum back up. In the words of Joni Mitchell "That you don't know what you've got, til its gone".

It was a strange quirk. I got booted off halfway through a match thread. I got back on for 2 minutes about 3 hours later and it looked like people had been posting as normal. I assumed it was just me that couldn't get here. Good to see it back.

24 minutes ago, The 4 of Us said:

I had tins of chicken soup stockpiled, plenty of wool blankets and a radio. Saw it on Trainspotter. It was hard but saw me through. 

You didn’t dive in to a toilet to rescue your suppositories did you? ?

7 hours ago, Davo5 said:

I'm surprised nobody has blamed Wigan yet.

I blame a combination of Maurice Lindsay, summer rugby, the Aussies and the RFL. 

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

1 minute ago, ckn said:

I blame a combination of Maurice Lindsay, summer rugby, the Aussies and the RFL. 

Three out of Four, not bad going that good odds!

2 warning points:kolobok_dirol:  Non-Political

59 minutes ago, Dave T said:

My boss has praised me for my performance over the last few days.

"Dave, you have really hit the ground running since you started with us on Monday."

"..thanks."

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Archived