Leeds Rhinos - Challenge Cup

Town Army

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We’ve been hammered as expected but fair play to every player. After the start we had could easily have been a ton scored. Hope nobody has got any serious knocks and we move on. Utt

There wasn't much difference physically in the forwards and Perry put a couple of hits on Watkins the likes of Parcell and Myler are just too quick.Farrell looks like he'll be useful with a few training sessions under his belt. . Leon took Walsh off and put Jamie to fullback ...three into two doesn't go.

Great day out really enjoyed the experience and hopefully a good payday for the club. Now onto the big one next week we really need to be on top of our game as it shames me to say it but I think Whitehaven have a stronger squad than ours, roll on

1 minute ago, Town93 said:

Great day out really enjoyed the experience and hopefully a good payday for the club. Now onto the big one next week we really need to be on top of our game as it shames me to say it but I think Whitehaven have a stronger squad than ours, roll on

Still believe u have have the edge in the farwards we have a few injuries in that area at the min and playing macgoff who is  

32 minutes ago, Town93 said:

What was the attendance marra? And what happened to Olly in the warm up? Did Worthington play any better? 

8 minutes ago, Hate the rec said:

What was the attendance marra? And what happened to Olly in the warm up? Did Worthington play any better? 

Ollie got injured in the warm up I couldn't give a monkeys about the attendance and we got stuffed 78-6 so can't say Worthington could of done much better than what he did, what did you have for tea? How comes your an ######? 

3 minutes ago, Town93 said:

Ollie got injured in the warm up I couldn't give a monkeys about the attendance and we got stuffed 78-6 so can't say Worthington could of done much better than what he did, what did you have for tea? How comes your an ######? 

Sorry for asking, someone had a few to many vimtos?? Steak and chips with pepper corn sauce thanks for asking!!! 

2 minutes ago, Hate the rec said:

Sorry for asking, someone had a few to many vimtos?? Steak and chips with pepper corn sauce thanks for asking!!! 

Haha sounds lovely. Thought my comment about haven having a stronger squad than ours had woken the anti-troll police then. I can't say I was paying attention to the warm up and the majority of people around me didn't seem to know much either, I'm sure the club will keep us in the know as they did with Elliots career ending op today 

1 hour ago, Town93 said:

Haha sounds lovely. Thought my comment about haven having a stronger squad than ours had woken the anti-troll police then. I can't say I was paying attention to the warm up and the majority of people around me didn't seem to know much either, I'm sure the club will keep us in the know as they did with Elliots career ending op today 

haven clown

Lads tried their heart out! Leeds were too strong, too quick and too skilful. Thought we deserved another try or two. Jamie Doran and perry Singleton were my picks for town top performers. Great experience for all involved all in all. Hope we move the ball as much next Friday!

Sure it was only a few clingers on for the day, but it was a shame that they're was a few mindless idiots who insist on antagonizing opposing fans and don't show the club in a good light.

Wad an enjoyable experience that I hope our lads can learn from.

Yeh good on them . Great experience they’ll always remember and no shame or surprise in the end up . We have one sole focus . Fingers crossed we’re fit and healthy and tooled up for the big one and finally ready to show our true worth against them and deliver a big performance .

Have to say that every single one of them town players should be applauded yes it was a 70 pointer but the score in my opinion was flattering to Leeds for the majority. Take away the 1st 15 minutes and we really competed well. Penkywicz to be back for Haven. Farell looks like a hell of a signing. 

Archived