Doncaster Challenge Cup

Batley Bob

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't understand it unless he is on DR as in the piece above it says he as resigned for the eagles mindst there is no date on it just RT by the RFL

If Batley can achieve a decent win here it will set you up for the hat-trick on Good Friday.

"Diskin In!!"

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

5 minutes ago, distantdog said:

Yikes, that's optimistic. They are one of the better sides in their division so l reckon us by 6-10

There struggling with injuries and no hull fc players but expecting a tough game with 10-16 point win.. 

look out for how Ogden plays he’s something to prove 

This may be a totally unfair comment on my part given that I don't know what goes on behind the scenes, but, as all three Widnes tries were one on one with Smeaton it seems a tad inconsistent  of MD, considering how quickly he has dropped some players, that Smeaton is in the 19 this week.  I will add, just for balance, that Sam Smeaton has been playing well lately and it is difficult to stop a man near the line without support.

That was as dull a 40 mins as I've seen in a long time,!

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

Archived