11-14 Apr: Coral Challenge Cup - Fifth Round Match Thread

Discuss all this week's Coral Challenge Cup Fifth Round games here.

THURSDAY 11th APRIL
Halifax v London Broncos KO 7.30pm
Hull KR v Leigh Centurions KO 7.30pm

FRIDAY 12th APRIL
Leeds Rhinos v Workington Town KO 7.45pm
Salford Red Devils v Rochdale Hornets KO 7.45pm

SATURDAY 13th APRIL
Widnes Vikings v York City Knights KO 7.30pm

SUNDAY 14th APRIL
Bradford Bulls v Featherstone Rovers KO 3pm
Doncaster v Batley Bulldogs KO 3pm
Thatto Heath Crusaders v Dewsbury Rams KO 3pm (BBC Online)

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, John Drake said:

THURSDAY 11th APRIL
Halifax 12 v 32 London Broncos KO 7.30pm
Hull KR 28 v 10 Leigh Centurions KO 7.30pm

FRIDAY 12th APRIL
Leeds Rhinos 48 v 6 Workington Town KO 7.45pm
Salford Red Devils 46 v 6 Rochdale Hornets KO 7.45pm

SATURDAY 13th APRIL
Widnes Vikings 44 v 8 York City Knights KO 7.30pm

SUNDAY 14th APRIL
Bradford Bulls 20 v 22 Featherstone Rovers KO 3pm
Doncaster 6 v 26 Batley Bulldogs KO 3pm
Thatto Heath Crusaders 8 v  43 Dewsbury Rams KO 3pm (BBC Online)

Are OurLeague streaming a Cup tie this weekend?

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Halifax, Hull Kingston Rovers, Workington Town, Salford Red Devils, York City Knights, Featherstone Rovers, Doncaster Goldfish & Dewsbury Rams (Just so we don't have to see Thatto Again on TV this year).

Message to BBC, why have Thatto Heath been shown 3 times this year, is there nowhere else you can park your camera van? Or is it the only place you can find in your A-Z of St. Helens?

39 minutes ago, Bleep1673 said:

Halifax, Hull Kingston Rovers, Workington Town, Salford Red Devils, York City Knights, Featherstone Rovers, Doncaster Goldfish & Dewsbury Rams (Just so we don't have to see Thatto Again on TV this year).

Message to BBC, why have Thatto Heath been shown 3 times this year, is there nowhere else you can park your camera van? Or is it the only place you can find in your A-Z of St. Helens?

BBC only shown Thatto once, with one to come, our league app shown them the other time. ?

1 minute ago, usain bolt said:

No, just Rochdale Mayfield ? 

Who were the other "Connected TV Games" then, and after showing Keighley v Bradford on BBC2, why have they gone back to Streaming the next round? Seems a bit of a backwards step IMO

1 hour ago, Bleep1673 said:

Who were the other "Connected TV Games" then, and after showing Keighley v Bradford on BBC2, why have they gone back to Streaming the next round? Seems a bit of a backwards step IMO

End of the day can't remember who else has been on, but Thatto been on once with one more to come. Great to see a thriving community team rewarded with a shot on the tele, a club that produces players for the future of the game, unlike most pro teams lower than super league who produce no players, just pick them up for peanuts. 

7 hours ago, The Blues Ox said:

I would be surprised if we keep them under 50 to be honest.

Your Negative spin is as bad as mine - your 12-6 up at the half

When the pinch comes the common people will turn out to be more intelligent than the clever ones. I certainly hope so.

George Orwell

image.png.5fe5424fdf31c5004e2aad945309f68e.png

You either own NFTs or women’s phone numbers but not both

That's a good result for Halifax but woeful for London.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Great win for Fax, missing the likes of experienced players like Murrell, Grix, Fairbank, Johnson, Sharp and Grady. Fax had a number of the reserve/fringe players including Welsh born Curtis Davies. He continues to impress and hope he can push on to be a first team regular soon.

Town squad to face Leeds. No Sean Penkywkz. Couple of ex super league players in there with olly Wilkes Danny tickle carl forber and fui fui moi moi

D33vY-5XsAMgM0F.jpeg

Archived