Izaac Farell season loan

dkw

Interesting . We needed more options there and maybe wrong but reading between the lines I dont think Leon has been that impressed with our output and game managing there this season at times 

I'm sure this is the lad that played against us in the pre-season friendly that went off injured to come back on? If it is he was a very tidy player with a quality kicking game, that is a great signing as he stood out for me. Does this move JD to hooker now? Maybe a good move too as he hasn't been as influential this season so far.

Welcome to Town Izaac. UTT

The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

I wouldn’t be moving Doran personally everything we create and work through in the halves comes through him . Often it’s to much on him and he tries to hard . This could help take some of the burden off him and give us more axis of attack 

Just now, DavidM said:

I wouldn’t be moving Doran personally everything we create and work through in the halves comes through him . Often it’s to much on him and he tries to hard . This could help take some of the burden off him and give us more axis of attack 

Can't argue with what you say David but my thoughts were that half backs don't usually need spelling off and we have no Penky again tomorrow, so unless Izaac can play hooker my guess is it will be JD/Olstrum at hooker with Farrell and Buffer in the halves with maybe a bit of rotation between them. Is Penky injured?

The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

1 minute ago, The Voodooguru said:

Can't argue with what you say David but my thoughts were that half backs don't usually need spelling off and we have no Penky again tomorrow, so unless Izaac can play hooker my guess is it will be JD/Olstrum at hooker with Farrell and Buffer in the halves with maybe a bit of rotation between them. Is Penky injured?

On holiday ?

Just now, The Voodooguru said:

Sorry I didn’t realise you were just talking of tomorrow . Penky was on holiday so I hope that’s it , if we heard anything about him after Elliott then god knows where we’d be !

He will replace penky who’s out injured also anyone heard anything about Ell getting a season possibly career ending operation in the next week or so 

8 minutes ago, Big Yin said:

He will replace penky who’s out injured also anyone heard anything about Ell getting a season possibly career ending operation in the next week or so 

Id guess if there was a question mark over a career ending operation we wouldn't have extended his contract.

Forget Chuck and Chad I am the real legend killer

2 hours ago, gillmeister said:

Id guess if there was a question mark over a career ending operation we wouldn't have extended his contract.

No you would defo sign someone who wouldn't play again ?

go **** yasell ya little **** gain NL1 then take ya **** out ya dads **** then speak proper rugby talk. you jameating little spotty ****...itchy waa waa 2008...

10 hours ago, Cumberland Sausage said:

Well I have been asking for Half back cover and we get a season loan which is great.

If he is half as good as his Old Fella he will do Ok as I used to enjoy watching Anthony Farrell in the late 90's.

He was one hard nut . As broad as he was tall ! I really wish this lad well . Put it in and the fans will embrace you like young Mellor 

On 11/04/2019 at 16:34, Big Yin said:

Had the op today

Archived